Gaming Unlock all GT5 DLC

Codemastershock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This game was discontinued and Polyphony at the time, with its infinite wisdom made the DLC for this game tied to the savefile.
So even if you have a modded PS3 or emulator and install its PKG and RAP files, it will never work because the authentication process is not around anymore.
With this modded savefile, you can start GT5 with these DLCs unlocked, there is no need to install PKG and RAP files, so it works on unmodified consoles.
It is possible to access all cars and tracks added to the game. Granted, I think GT6 is a way better game overall and it has most of the content included without hassle, but I think it is cool to have options.
It has a 100000 credit bonus just to compensate a very bit because the game was very slow to gain money without seasonal events and since they dont have anymore... but at the same time I didnt want to ruin completely the original experience
The secret menu is enabled too, it sounds more exciting than it actually is honestly.

Requirements:
Some way to resign this folder to your profile. Bruteforce Savedata by Aldostools does this. What it does is to copy the profile ID from any saved game you have copied and modifies any other savefile to match to your profile ID so the console sees this as your own savefile, since the console originally doesnt allow to use saved games from another person.
A USB drive
The game has to be on the 2.11 version. It can work if it is updated to the latest one, but it is extremely recomended to stay on this version. If you already updated to 2.17, you need to delete the game data update (not saved data) and update everything again until it reaches 2.11. It works on 2.12 too but it is not guaranteed to work in later updates and it is generally not recommended to update beyond 2.11 because after this update, Polyphony only added cheating checks and removed unused content left behind, no content was added and no meaningful fixes were done.

This was possible because of the Gran Turismo 5 Save Editor by xfileFIN

If the procedure worked, the DLC icon should disappear from the main menu.

Attachments

• BCUS98114-GAME.7z
    283.9 KB · Views: 477
Last edited by Codemastershock,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

i know nothing about how the ps3 works, do i need a hacked ps3 to use this?, i've got the "xl" version of gt5 with an invalid download code so i don't know if the dlc is on disc or not
i've got 2 ps3s, a phat and a super slim, and i'd rather use the super slim for ps3 games. my phat is hacked so if push comes to shove i'll just use that one

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know nothing about how the ps3 works, do i need a hacked ps3 to use this?, i've got the "xl" version of gt5 with an invalid download code so i don't know if the dlc is on disc or not
i've got 2 ps3s, a phat and a super slim, and i'd rather use the super slim for ps3 games. my phat is hacked so if push comes to shove i'll just use that one

You may want to re-read the first post cause it answers all of your questions.

Codemastershock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no, it should work on an unmodified console since the saved file is what it activates the dlc for this game, but as I said, you need to use bruteforce savedata to alter the profile ID of the saved game to match your console or it doesnt work.
I have the XL version too and no, it doesnt include DLC on the disc. The only thing it includes is updates, it is 2.00 by default. Update up to 2.12 then press Circle to keep it from updating further

Majin_Casshern

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It worked in my game. I have a ps3 slim HEN. Thank you very much, greetings from Brazil
no, it should work on an unmodified console since the saved file is what it activates the dlc for this game, but as I said, you need to use bruteforce savedata to alter the profile ID of the saved game to match your console or it doesnt work.
I have the XL version too and no, it doesnt include DLC on the disc. The only thing it includes is updates, it is 2.00 by default. Update up to 2.12 then press Circle to keep it from updating further

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in the wanted list thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you are an awful liar and narcissistic hypocrite
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas