Hacking Unlinking NNID from emunand?

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Finally managed to system transfer from my emunand to my sysnand on the new 3ds, which I'm going to use as my primary legit system from now on. Then I injected my old NAND back to the emunand so I can keep the streetpass plaza stuff and etc. However I cant access the eshop anymore and I cant find how to unlink it.
Any advice?
Thanks

FearItSelf23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the benefit of unlinking the emunand vs sysnand? I was planning to keep my emunand linked and unlink my sysnand since I'll probably spend 99% of my time in emunand and don't really want things to get erased due to both writing to the same folder.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the last attempt I made at unlinking my NAND's I couldn't use any of my saves made by my gateway. so I decided I was against unlinking and would rather deal with the annoyance for now.

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the link liomajor, only problem is I don't have a NAND with no NNID linked. I forgot about about the saves not being usable too, but I haven't got so far on gateway games yet, so would would be OK losing the saves. As I said, most concerned with not being able to access the eshop anymore, as I believe you may need access to get updates for games and etc.
Also it's not really a question of unlinking emunand vs sysnand, it's just the NNID I have linked now is useless as it's being used another 3DS, so I'll either need to make another NNID to use for it or not use an NNID on it at all and download what I can without it. I guess what I want most is to unlink the NNID for the emunand, as I couldnt use the eshop on the sysnand anyway as its not the latest fw of course, but woud be ideal if I could remove from both.

Any other suggestions? I don't mind formatting at this point. Would have liked to keep streetpass plaza stuff and etc. on my 3DS, but if its not possible, I'm fine with losing it, I'm just not sure of the steps exactly.

Thanks

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can build one up without it like i did with a 2nd sd card.

If you have an backup, you could also try to remove
00000000 it should regenerate on booting.

LAA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can build one up without it like i did with a 2nd sd card.

If you have an backup, you could also try to remove
00000000 it should regenerate on booting.

Thanks for the reply, I managed to do it by just formatting the 3DS and creating a new emunand with a new new NNID linked. Still pretty annoying, even for legit users to switch NNIDs

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm SO confused... Nintendo unlinked my old NNID from the previous system to only leave me to figure out why I'm still linked to a temporary NNID on my EmuNand... Someone semi smart help me, I'm not smart! DX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT