Homebrew Unity for 3DS? Where to get it? How to use it?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

just read that someone called Cellenseres is working on a port of Undertale for the 3DS by using the Unity Engine.
I just wonder how we could create Nintendo 3DS Applications with Unity. Is there a tool to convert Unity-Projects to 3DS?
Is there a Plugin for Unity?

I saw this video on YouTube where someone just created a tesapplication with Unity for o3DS and N3DS.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Deleted User

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think the 3ds could handle advanced games...

Soon ill see people asking for a port of dead trigger 2 for the 3ds....

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

michael554466

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I missed the boat on the 3ds Unity module distribution, its a shame, thanks for linking a hb one.
I just wish I was able to get the official one still :(
I got a Dev account in excitement only to see that message.

SSplatoon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Guys,

just read that someone called Cellenseres is working on a port of Undertale for the 3DS by using the Unity Engine.
I just wonder how we could create Nintendo 3DS Applications with Unity. Is there a tool to convert Unity-Projects to 3DS?
Is there a Plugin for Unity?

I saw this video on YouTube where someone just created a tesapplication with Unity for o3DS and N3DS.

Noice im working on a game named "Splatoon 3ds: 2DScompatible" and yeah. By its name it will be compatible for 2ds users as me. For the 3ds /new3dsXL idk how it will be made. Here's some parts i will use on my project: green squid /the star sisters (idk thier name)
- big gun
-special DSInker
Hope you like it! (btw here's the controls : YXBA/moving the 3ds around: camera movement // Dpad <->:change weapon //Dpad up&down: special move
// L :squid form //R: shoot //Start: menu/map
//Select: special 3DS exclusive move, The Tp-Squid - teleports you on your ink color. Useful if you make traps behind the enemy!) release:idk (made on Unity)
Post automatically merged:

Noice im working on a game named "Splatoon 3ds: 2DScompatible" and yeah. By its name it will be compatible for 2ds users as me. For the 3ds /new3dsXL idk how it will be made. Here's some parts i will use on my project: green squid /the star sisters (idk thier name)
- big gun
-special DSInker
Hope you like it! (btw here's the controls : YXBA/moving the 3ds around: camera movement // Dpad <->:change weapon //Dpad up&down: special move
// L :squid form //R: shoot //Start: menu/map
//Select: special 3DS exclusive move, The Tp-Squid - teleports you on your ink color. Useful if you make traps behind the enemy!//
And finally, the joystick makes you move.) release:idk (made on Unity)
Post automatically merged:

This message was removed

Last edited by SSplatoon3DS,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus technology cost iirc even a water jet drill is 1k per
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 that's crazily expensive. how long will that take to pay off?

Although diet is largely education, people don't need to go to university to learn what's healthy and what's not,
    it's the whole country, big corporations and advertising that is to blame for leading most of the population to believe that poptarts and froot loops are healthy to feed a child
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i would think the population knows better but with food deserts and abject poverty, sometimes a poptart gonna have to do.
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's a big ol complicated world innit
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    As someone who went through the grade school system in the US some time within the past 30 or so years, not nearly enough is done to promote and educate on how to eat healthy in a way that is feasible to do on a regular basis and also affordable. Eating healthy is, comparatively, fucking expensive. So is eating unhealthy, but in many cases eating unhealthy is more affordable than eating healthy
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    90k could get you a 3 bedroom house in some poorer parts of the country
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @cearp, it's like buying a new car most dentists say so $250 per the rest of your life
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Jesus
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    These are actual implants to dentures though
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Well once it's all done I'm sure you'll be happy with the result
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just a flappity denture would probably be 5k
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    sold
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got some faith implants are going to justbe included with a crown cost
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Procedures bullshit wait 4 months for graft to heal wait another four months the post to heal then get crown
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Only 1 tempycoin.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got kfc for dinner fucking dinner box is a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just go gummy, ancientboi would like you better that way anyways, and you save money on toothbrushes/toothpaste
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy I agree, but also it's about self control and realistic thinking. We wouldn't feed a dog soda, so why feed it to ourselves? Eating unhealthy food because it's cheap is one thing, but I'm sure you know people who drink soda routinely when they should be drinking water which is free.
    I get it can feel mean to say "no treat sweet beverage for you anymore" but for many people it's just in their way of life.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I drink soda twice out of the week
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus decay can start as young as 15 tons of factors
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Even sugar free isn't good, as the acid is bad enough.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    oh earlier than 15 Ken, babies, children can get decay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So dentists give. Us these caps that'll last a few years to fight thrm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but babies get a new set
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but babies get a new set