ROM Hack Unfulfilled REQ: how do i extract pictures and images from an nds rom plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
it's actually Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WCS 2010 Reverse of Arcadia, i want only the monster and characters pictures not the 3D characters

x0angelus0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
omarrrio said:
it's actually Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WCS 2010 Reverse of Arcadia, i want only the monster and characters pictures not the 3D characters

I thought you can basically search the card images anywhere through Google.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
actually not, the game countain already the monstars images extracted and without background, so plz help me

Flex_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is how I do it, I don't if my way is the best way, But what I do is run the rom in an emulator called DeSmuME there is loads of tools that let you see certain layers and stuff. I just edit the layers so I can see the Image on its own then just Print Screen, paste in Photoshop.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
open the rom in Tahaxan and let it search for images for you it can let save the images that it finds

if the images you are looking for are not found using tahaxan then try using crystaltile2
there are some other posts on CT2 here on gbatemp search for them- if that is the case

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flex_S said:
This is how I do it, I don't if my way is the best way, But what I do is run the rom in an emulator called DeSmuME there is loads of tools that let you see certain layers and stuff. I just edit the layers so I can see the Image on its own then just Print Screen, paste in Photoshop.
that's probably the easiest way if you aren't planning on using em in a rom edit.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
rastsan said:
open the rom in Tahaxan and let it search for images for you it can let save the images that it finds

if the images you are looking for are not found using tahaxan then try using crystaltile2
there are some other posts on CT2 here on gbatemp search for them- if that is the case

thnx but, Tahaxan is not working and crystaltile2 is not lunching at all

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
i used DSLazy and it extracted me a .PAC files and i can't open them at all, i google this file extantion and it says it's a proxy or sumthin like that related to, so plz help meeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: @BakerMan...