Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yesterday in class I was very bored.

I started downloading some stock photos from everyone's favorite source (Wikihow.com) and some lesser value mercenary sources (mainly Depositphotos and CanStockPhoto)

Armed with paint.net, a hour on the bus, and a laptop with an over-3-hour battery, the results are very clear.

Donna Wikihow conflitto a fuoco.png

The picture shows a female sheriff that has just been arrested. A news reporter is visible in the corner, interviewing her.
She's thinking about a man with a long dart-tipped nose hitting a target while bribing for assistance, said assistance being provided by an helicopter-lifted tank also shooting at said target. As they engage in this activity, they discuss the merits of their weapons.

(If you search the filename on Youtube you can see a making-of, but a direct link could be seen as advertising... not like I benefit from 2 views)

Today I realized how such an heated discussion is unfit for typical domestic walls, therefore I replaced the background to increase hype and excitement:
Donna Wikihow conflitto a fuoco e Sephiroth.png

And just a little bit later, how it would be unfair to only present one side of the war, so here also depicted are the opponents of the spiky-nosed man and the flying tank: a group of lawful American citizens on the sun.
Donna Wikihow conflitto a fuoco e Sephiroth e americani sul sole.png

And now for something completely different: a deliberately very underexposed photo of a cow I took a week ago, for when I'm giving a presentation and the above pictures, anime, or the North Korean flag may be unfit for the audience:
WP_20171121_20_22_07_Pro.jpg
It's also probably very nice on OLED, too bad they don't make real computers with those

Reactions: SANIC

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ci siamo persi la demolizione delle torri gemelle.png

an American family (probably Texan) is going to miss the controlled demolition of the Twin Towers.

There also is a cameo from the previous series.

------------

Stevie Wonder e Sephiroth terrorismo seconda guerra mondiale.png

Stewie Wonder and Sephiroth, after stealing a train from CJ's stolen vehicles, go on to cause some trouble. Includes the famous yodelling pickle.

Last edited by Ryccardo,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.