Hacking uneek argh (help)

  • Thread starter Thread starter pasc
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,665
  • Replies Replies 1
P

pasc

Guest
Well I 've been trying to install uneek +dl for the past several hours using modmii and keep getting this:

modmiisucks.png


isn't there any Modmii offlne installer or someone who can provide me with the files that go onto the SD Card (USB of course not, since that would be nands which cant be hosted at the gbatemp).

Thanks for any help.

I want to finally get uneek up and running and am slowly starting to tear my hairs out over it.
 
This might help
Temporary ModMii Fix

Download "ModMiiFix.bat" from here:
http://dl.dropbox.co...i/ModMiiFix.bat

Save it to the same location ModMii.exe is saved, then run it.

This will make a bunch of changes to ModMii's source files so that all downloads and generated guides will workdisplay properly without the nusad google code page.

I plan on eventually releasing an official update with these fixes incorporated, but unfortunately unless my google code account is restored it will not be available via auto updates or the current ModMii Installer. So whenif that happens users will need to download a new ModMii installer that will be hosted elsewhere. I'll be sure to share more info as it becomes available to me.
 

Site & Scene News