Gaming Undumped DS List

Status
Not open for further replies.

penance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm personally waiting on Miami Law and Jake Hunter. Crazy that the latter came out in stores May 26th and it still hasn't been dumped almost half a month later. Not a complaint, just an observation.

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
About Guitar Hero OT:Modern Hits.

Are they having trouble dumping it due to some sort of lock? I am not being impatient, just would like to know if there's some news about it I haven't heard of yet. And yes, with games like Black Sigil and others, there's really no rush for it, I have plenty of good games to play. It's really a curiosity thing xD

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
tell me about it naturemade. It's annoying that it's not shown up yet. Thankfully I have other projects to be working on in the mean time (Black Sigil way better than I thought it'd be, but I'm stuck) but on the other hand I just finished off Decades and kinda need a new Guitar Hero while I'm still in the mood. Here's hoping it shows up soon.

penance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably a silly question, but does anyone know if there's a reason why Jake Hunter hasn't been dumped yet? I mean, it's been half a month since the release. I know it's probably cause a lot of newer releases probably took priority, but I'm just wondering if there was some trouble or something.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
penance said:
This is probably a silly question, but does anyone know if there's a reason why Jake Hunter hasn't been dumped yet? I mean, it's been half a month since the release. I know it's probably cause a lot of newer releases probably took priority, but I'm just wondering if there was some trouble or something.
I'm guessing because it's not actually in stores over here, and the dumpers aren't in any hurry to order it from Amazon. This one does actually belong on the un-dumped list.

Trafind_Com

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.trafind.com
XP
Country
United States
maybe the nds lite is not fashion, but very thanks this game console. you give me very happy the time.i beliver the like the super mario. you can catch my heart. miss our children times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its ended up in the archives which are down at the moment.
As soon as they are back up it will be retrieved, updated and put back up.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Puzzle City (a mix of puzzle games and Sim City-esque games) was released on June 9 according to Amazon.

Edit: I did some research and this appears to be a new game with the same title as German release, 3286, which was just a laggy Tetris Attack clone.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm guessing we're gonna wait until the end of next week so that the UK release of GHOT Modern Hits has a week or so to be dumped before we permenantly add it to the list. What's the hold up with the US version anyway? It's not like it's some shovelware game that doesn't deserve to be dumped, it's Guitar Hero. It's been a good couple of weeks now. And stuff like Transformers is still being dumped. Hell, 101 game megamix was dumped, surely that should have been of lower priority. I'm thinking they must have hit some sort of major obstacle with the dumping process or something. anti-piracy lockout, maybe?

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I'm guessing we're gonna wait until the end of next week so that the UK release of GHOT Modern Hits has a week or so to be dumped before we permenantly add it to the list. What's the hold up with the US version anyway? It's not like it's some shovelware game that doesn't deserve to be dumped, it's Guitar Hero. It's been a good couple of weeks now. And stuff like Transformers is still being dumped. Hell, 101 game megamix was dumped, surely that should have been of lower priority. I'm thinking they must have hit some sort of major obstacle with the dumping process or something. anti-piracy lockout, maybe?

I'm glad I'm not the only one presuming this.
I was thinking of learning how to dump rom games myself and maybe going to get a copy of the game [it's worth the buy, no doubt]

Something tells me the lockout isn't the issue here though. I would imagine so, because if it worked on GH, why wouldn't other companies already be using it on their roms [proof that they're not, being that newer games are getting dumped still]

I've been waiting patiently for the game, but if it's not available soon, I'm gonna go buy and dump it myself. End of story xD

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
I would buy it and dump it myself but the reason I have a Cyclo is because I have no money. Here's hoping it shows up soon. My best friend has just gone to Russia for a month so God knows I need something to take my mind off how much that sucks. Guitar Hero would knock a week off at least.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it my imagination, or has Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past not yet been dumped?

This has been out for a good month now, but I've yet to see it.

arucard04

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
Is it my imagination, or has Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past not yet been dumped?

This has been out for a good month now, but I've yet to see it.

It hasn't, and it's the only DS game I care about until Scribblenauts.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Man. It's been out for a good six weeks now, hasn't it? And it got a great score on IGN.

I wonder why it hasn't been dumped? I have to think, at this piont, that it's not going to be dumped.
sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....