United States
harry potter and the half blood prince is undumped
ph34r.gif

penance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Flower Sun And Rain hasn't been dumped either, and it came out June 16th. Even though it got terrible scores I'm still interested to give it a chance. So that's FSR and Jake Hunter both yet to be dumped. No offense meant, not complaining, but I find it a little funny that cheap puzzle games and shovelware rank higher on the priority list. Interesting, isn't it?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
It has nothing to do with priority, I imagine availability is the more pressing issue. FSR in particular was released in extremely limited numbers. I'm going to be in the US next week, so if it isn't dumped by then I'll see if I can pick up a copy.

penance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
It has nothing to do with priority, I imagine availability is the more pressing issue. FSR in particular was released in extremely limited numbers. I'm going to be in the US next week, so if it isn't dumped by then I'll see if I can pick up a copy.

I didn't know it was that limited, but it makes sense. Don't go to any trouble or anything, but if you do that, thank you in advance.

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know where I can see an up-to-date undumped list? The one that used to be in the first post has been gone for a while.

terras_light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've been looking forward to Jake Hunter for about a month now, it's still not here. And FSR, it still hasn't been dumped yet.

Waverley73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing C.O.R.E. was apparently released in Europe 2 months ago (per gamefaqs) shouldn't that game now be on the undumped list?

BTW, in the last 3 pages of this thread I've seen 3 separate people asking where they can see the list. They've all gone unanswered. I'll make it 4 now - is this list viewable or do you need to be part of some awesome secret society to gain access to it?

Waverley73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Duobix said:
About C.O.R.E.-I live in europe and I haven't seen it yet. It's to be relased 22nd of July.

Hey mate. Yeah, I thought as much. Gamefaqs has it listed as being released in Europe in March but I was pretty sure it wasn't.

D

Deleted-165688

Can anyone dump this game?
mad.gif
Kodawari Saihai Simulation: Ocha no Ma Pro Yakyuu DS

please
wacko.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
If someone wasn't a part of any release group and they wanted to dump a game, how would they go about doing it? Does it first get released in an IRC channel? Also, if it's not an "official" copy, but a demo of sorts, how does it get named and does the "release group" assign the name, or someone else.

I'm just curious as to how it all works.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
If someone wasn't a part of any release group and they wanted to dump a game, how would they go about doing it? Does it first get released in an IRC channel? Also, if it's not an "official" copy, but a demo of sorts, how does it get named and does the "release group" assign the name, or someone else.

I'm just curious as to how it all works.
You would be better off asking a scene IRC channel. I'm pretty sure you can just release it under iND and it'll spread and get picked up by IRC bots and whatnot.

Also, since it's a demo, I'm pretty sure it'll get the XXXX treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: