shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well i exchanged all sdat files and the game is undubbed but the movies arent , is there a possibility to exchange the audio track in the US movies to the japanese one ??

opp354

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Undubing avalon code you will need three thing 1)DSBUFF, 2) 2854 - Avalon Code (J) rom and 3) 3504 - Avalon Code (U) rom.

1 - Unpack the (J) rom and move the unpack folder out or just the file that is needed. First 2 is in the data folder noah_sound_se.sdat and noah_sound_bgm.sdat also the next 2 from the MOVIE folder which is in the data folder ds_op_up_girl.mods and ds_op_up_boy.mods save these 4 files to somewhere.

2 - Unpack the (U) rom and move the noah_sound_se.sdat and noah_sound_bgm.sdat into the data folder replacing the one in it next move to the MOVIE folder which is in the data folder and replace the ds_op_up_girl.mods and ds_op_up_boy.mods. The four underline one is those from the (J) rom which is from the step before.

3 - Repack the rom

4 - Enjoy the total undub rom.

P.S. If you just move the ds_op_up_girl.mods or ds_op_up_boy.mods you will only have the undub of the girl side or the boy side.

Kerian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well if they are ingame videos - do they have subtitles? otherwise it wouldnt make sense for me to undub the videos as well....

opp354

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Kerian said:
well if they are ingame videos - do they have subtitles? otherwise it wouldnt make sense for me to undub the videos as well....

If the video has subtitles in the lower screen in the first place then I believe that it will have subtitles. I have not play far so I cannot answer it to you 100%. But the first scenes after selecting boy or girl in Jap voice with Eng subtitles. That all I can say.

shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
no dont replace the movies , i wrote this post cause i checked it , if you exchange to videos to the japanese one you want understand athing cause the text in the intro is in the movie so changing to japanese movie want only change the audio but the texts as well

im still looking if i cand find how they encoded the movies so i can exchange the audio tracks in them

wait opp354 is right only those two movies are needed to exchenage ds_op_up_girl.mods and ds_op_up_boy.mods , the ones with down in their names are the movies showed on the touch screen , in other word their the subtitles . big thanks opp354 you made my day
biggrin.gif

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i dont have to create a new topic. Im wondering about the game Suikoden Tierkreis, can i make it an undub? What apps do i need? (I have searched i cant find anything).

How/Where do i generally find the soundtracks? (voice, cinematics). How do i open a .nds file?

Xaintrix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well in Suikoden I see \data\rom\ex1\sound_data.sdat

Debating whether I should also change ds_data_hed.sdat and ds_data_vow.sdat as well.

*edit* And of course the movies too...

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible (against the rule?) to ask you to up the sound file in (J) rom? (as my net quota a bit low
frown.gif
)

shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well i dont like em they soundl like crap , maybe its because american voice overs just dont go well with a jrpg , its like watching a dubbed anime , hell no never i would kill myself than watch a dubbed anime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1