Hacking UnBrickMii Project[READ]

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As you know, there are so many newbies bricking their Wii, and to recover it they open countless threads to ask us, we sometimes can help and we sometimes can’t. With this app, newbies can easily figure type of their brick out and find the easiest solution for it. I will try to release it as soon as possible. If there is something you want me to add, just say and I will look at it.

Project is made in c#, but some parts are vb.net

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If noobies would read the instructions on ModMii and use nothing but ModMii, they wouldn't brick their Wii that easily.
That being said, you can spoonfeed noobs but they'll learn nothing of it, even if you make something completely idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot.

I'd like to see some progression of your app.
Not to be negative but we've had members creating threads before with the empty promise they'd make an application, leading to nothing but bickering in said thread.

Reactions: DeadlyFoez

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If noobies would read the instructions on ModMii and use nothing but ModMii, they wouldn't brick their Wii that easily.
That being said, you can spoonfeed noobs but they'll learn nothing of it, even if you make something completely idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot.

Not to be negative but we've had members creating threads before with the empty promise they'd make an application, leading to nothing but bickering in said thread.

Don’t worry, it’s not that hard. Also the language of the app is more noobish so they just need to click stuff. Also I know modmii is a really good project but this is just for bricks so.

DaCharmander2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

You are kinda right, but modmiis layout is kinda mixed, I think this will be much more easier to see and click.(Btw I used modmii, it’s pretty cool app but like he says, this is just for solving bricks)

Kyuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice but make layout easy to see

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are kinda right, but modmiis layout is kinda mixed, I think this will be much more easier to see and click.(Btw I used modmii, it’s pretty cool app but like he says, this is just for solving bricks)
Agreed, we must give him a luck.

Reactions: Eatingshark

GodLLama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I saw modmii, xWii3 and lots of apps that are general help but we will (I hope you really release it) finally have something that is just about bricks, this will help lots of starters. I’m sure I won’t use it but I will download it to see and help you to improve.

Eatingshark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How do you add text you know under the reply

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How do you add text you know under the reply

Signatures can be added to your profile by clicking your profile picture on the top right corner, it's under Account settings & Privacy.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What is the website that you use to show images in signature

You can use GBAtemp itself to host your signature or upload it to your imgur account and put it between bb tags like this [IMG*] link[/IMG*]
Remove the asterisk* at the end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    fly like an eagle
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys ever heard of group out of detroit called "Top Authority"? They were good too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess this is the power of genres they make you talk about other artists
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What are you guys talking about?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hamsters
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People that do drugs
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I been listening to a f-ton of jrock and jpop lately
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    mainly a lot of go!go! and cibo matto
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lil' hamster yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Big hamster yawn
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop stealing his sayings
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, svebe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its like wiping TP over a magic marker, just won't stop showing.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, or diarrhea
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shit: is :shit: