uNBLOCK NINTENDO SERVERS

fled79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I UNBLOCK nintendo servers, so I can patch my games? I'm running the latest atmosphere, 90dns but I don't care if I get banned, I just want to patch my games. Well I didn't know updating the games would ban me and I didn't know ban meant I can't update my games /sigh.

Last edited by fled79,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well too bad that you will not be able to update your games when you are banned.
Keep servers blocked (with something else than 90DNS cuz it sucks, like exosphere + dns_mitm) and update games locally or by using Tinfoil shops.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You just remove the current IP addresses from the DNS settings.
But the moment you log into the eShop to patch your games, you will be banned and still not be able to patch your games.

Just grab the updates for the games and apply them with tinfoil/goldleaf.

Reactions: binkinator

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
How do I UNBLOCK nintendo servers, so I can patch my games? I'm running the latest atmosphere, 90dns but I don't care if I get banned, I just want to patch my games.
At the very moment you connect to the N servers you will get banned (based on the expertise you show) and then you switch will never be able to connect to eshop nor update any game, so even you "unlock" the server you objective will not be achieved.

Reactions: binkinator

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I UNBLOCK nintendo servers, so I can patch my games? I'm running the latest atmosphere, 90dns but I don't care if I get banned, I just want to patch my games. Well I didn't know updating the games would ban me and I didn't know ban meant I can't update my games /sigh.
Don't you pirate your games? Pirate the updates from the same places.

DrPhant0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do a save transfer from an OG Switch running cfw on emunand (all my good saves are there, not sysnand) to a switch OLED (clean). I can't connect to the servers to do this on the OG switch. The cfw switch is on 11.x and I used JITS to set it all up. I think the cfw blocks the servers automatically and I don't know how to unblock to do the save transfer.

Can I do this, will the new switch get banned, etc?

Any help? Thanks!

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do a save transfer from an OG Switch running cfw on emunand (all my good saves are there, not sysnand) to a switch OLED (clean). I can't connect to the servers to do this on the OG switch. The cfw switch is on 11.x and I used JITS to set it all up. I think the cfw blocks the servers automatically and I don't know how to unblock to do the save transfer.

Can I do this, will the new switch get banned, etc?

Any help? Thanks!
connecting to nintendo on your emunand is basically asking to get banned. you should be able to move your save from emunand to sysnand without checkpoint (mount your nand with hacdiskmount and manually copy those files over), then boot stock system, your save should be there. also note some games have save checks, if you modded your save file before you'll get banned.

Reactions: DrPhant0m

DrPhant0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
connecting to nintendo on your emunand is basically asking to get banned. you should be able to move your save from emunand to sysnand without checkpoint (mount your nand with hacdiskmount and manually copy those files over), then boot stock system, your save should be there. also note some games have save checks, if you modded your save file before you'll get banned.
Thanks for the reply!
Is there a guide for doing this with hacdiskmount? Also, a list of games with save checks? For instance, I have 999999 coins in luigi's mansion because cheats automatically get applied if I don't hold the L Trigger when starting it.
And finally... If I transfer saves to a new console either via the cloud or through the local transfer tool... Would both consoles get banned? Thanks!

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide for doing this with hacdiskmount?
This guide should work for you:

Or you can use sysnand cfw and homebrew like checkpoint to restore the save file, but this leaves traces of homebrew in your system nand which could be dangerous.

For games with save file check, I'm not sure. Those games do have save checks are multiplayer games like animal crossing and pokemon. But don't quote me on this, do your own research first.

If your sysnand is dirty (for example you installed nsps) your old switch will be banned, no doubt on that. For the new switch I don't think it will get a console ban, probably just a game specific ban if you get caught.

Well I'm no expert when it comes to console bans, maybe you should start a new thread and see whether other ppl can help you on this.

Reactions: DrPhant0m

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome