`^^`
OP
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
Once your banned that means your out for lif3, no chance of coming back, blah you all know that, but I have a suggestion

Like after a year or X ammount of months, members who were banned can be "paroled." Those members who have been banned for reasons maybe without purposely trying to do something wrong, or mayb it was there only major mastake they made, and they are still generally nice and good and care or want to be back with GBATemp.

Now of course this couldn't wprk for everyone such as people who come hear spaming for their rom sites, spamming for this, etc. or start flames wars, spam, gay, etc. those type of people.

:hmm: :hmm: Just an idea :hmm: :hmm:

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why the sudden interest in banned members?

There are reasons that they are banned. If they didn't mean to do what they did, they wouldn't have done it.

Look at the jail. Look at the posts that they made. They put those posts on purpose. There was no mistake there. It's their fault.

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
OP
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
I care less about whos banned/why just saying I mean in the real world people do things that "If they didn't mean to do what they did, they wouldn't have done it."
Hence jail time but even those in for life can get paroled after a certain ammount of years and wondering about the forums

Jeez I try to make a suggestion and I get shut down
frown.gif

*goes run off into a corner*

*points at my member title*
ya know you hate me
wink.gif

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
OP
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah

that was the stupidest thing anyone said to me all day lol

I was a banned member before
wink2.gif

I just made this topic so when I eventaully get banned I want to make sure I can be paroled
tongue.gif

OK no but jeez ya'll just hate my ideas because you are insecure (all mods/admins) and are afaird to try new things. Take a risk and live lif3! jeez

gunner6666

O_O
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Dark[Devil) said:
,Oct 17 2004, 07:59 PM] I care less about whos banned/why just saying I mean in the real world people do things that "If they didn't mean to do what they did, they wouldn't have done it."
Hence jail time but even those in for life can get paroled after a certain ammount of years and wondering about the forums

Jeez I try to make a suggestion and I get shut down
frown.gif
couldnt agree with you more

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
OP
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
I was kiddingÂ
dry.gif
I know you were but im just not in a good mood tonight
sleep.gif

still GBATemp needs to try something new

damn I still say everyone is insecure and don't denie it!

and sure "If they didn't mean to do what they did, they wouldn't have done it."

but people change some for the better, some for the worse, won't know untill we try but I quess we will never know.

Smef

The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't saying i was aginst it, i was just wondering if you were referring to a specific person. I think after a few months a person should be given the opportunity to return (depending on what they did to get banned). If there is someone specificly you would like to see return, tell us and we may review his or her case.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1: Stop spamming. You know who you are.

2: A ban is freakin' permanant. That's why it's a ban, not a suspension (those end). The only exception has been Speechless, and there will be no more exceptions in the future.

This is the end-of-discussion, how-the-board-is-run point of view. You may as well say that we should allow pointless spamming everywhere.

closed.jpg

-Tempest out.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2027