• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,473
  • Replies 50
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello,
I recently got banned from online services but i got a idea for an different Cert creator.
What happens when i use HxD (Hex Editor) and edit a few bytes in the Cert and use it again will i get online and when i need an registered cert cant i bruteforce a valid cert from other one?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds had the freindcodeseed or whatever, and the cfw was bad ass enough to just use someone else's freindcodeseed. I'd imagine if this was already possible, we'd know about it, but I would be happy to see it happen.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Likely among other things, the most basic reason is the same reason you can't just enter random letters in the eshop voucher redeem section and expect it to work - the vast, vast majority of codes are not valid.

Reactions: AveSatanas
D

Deleted User

OP
Likely among other things, the most basic reason is the same reason you can't just enter random letters in the eshop voucher redeem section and expect it to work - the vast, vast majority of codes are not valid.
for this is the Bruteforce

D

Deleted User

OP
No. Please stop making threads about bans. No one wishes to explain to you how the security works, but any idea that you have will not work. Just accept being banned.
why when nobody did something to get banned only a error code from Libnx shouldnt be an ban reason

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew arent real "hax"

I don't care that you feel that way. In the eyes of Nintendo, it's the same kind of violation, one that equals a ban. Your actions are why you are banned, and no 'brute force' or HXD fun will solve it. You aren't able to sign a cert as Nintendo, and that's the ball game here. You don't even have the patches needed to use a cert that did not originate with your console. You will just have to live with being banned.

Last edited by blahblah,
D

Deleted User

OP
I don't care that you feel that way. In the eyes of Nintendo, it's the same kind of violation, one that equals a ban. Your actions are why you are banned, and no 'brute force' or HXD fun will solve that. You aren't able to sign a cert as Nintendo. You don't even have the patches needed to use a cert that did not originate with your console. You will just have to live with being banned.
did you even understand what i want to do?
I dont want to sign anything i will try do get an already signed cert

D

Deleted User

OP
And when you tamper with the cert, when you modify it in any way, the signature is now invalid. Do you get it yet?
bruteforce = trying diffrent passwords till it works
in this situation is the password the cert

Hodorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bruteforce wouldn't work, since it's pretty hard to guess more than 7 different digits. i dont know how the cert is related to the hardware, but copy a cert from another device could work.

But if you log in on both devices you risk another ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o