Unable to start software - help

Nikola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Please, need help: I'am using (probably) old version of OFM and Atmosphere (10.1.0 and 0.13.0, no Hekate, just loading fuse primary with RCM) and everything was fine until recently when I install (using Tinfoil) a few new games (Darkside 3, Mario party superstar and FIFA 22 Legacy).
All three games showing "unable to start software" etc..
Can someone, please, help me about it?!
What I supposed to do, do I must update my OFW and Atmosphere to newer, or what?
I' am cind of noob for this so any help or guide for this will be very helpfull.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Nikola,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, need help: I'am using (probably) old version of CMF and Atmosphere (10.1.0 and 0.13.0, no Hekate, just loading fuse primary with RCM) and everything was fine until recently when I install (using Tinfoil) a few new games (Darkside 3, Mario party superstar and FIFA 22 Legacy).
All three games showing "unable to start software" etc..
Can someone, please, help me about it?!
What I supposed to do, do I must update my CMF and Atmosphere to newer, or what?
I' am cind of noob for this so any help or guide for this will be very helpfull.
Thanks in advance!
What on earth is a 'CMF'?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...