Hacking Unable to run DS menu on my 3DS with R4

Karbot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello GBAtemp forum!
I came here to ask for your help with my problem.
Some time ago i modified my 3ds xl (from v. 11.0.0 via soundhax following 3ds.hacks.guide) and currently i have boot9strap cfw and my console version is 11.6.0-39E.
But i wanted more, and i've readed that in order to play DS games, the best option would be to use flashcard. My chosen product was R4i gold plus (rts) flashcard.
Flash came to me, i have installed firmware from producer website, followed all the instructions etc. And when i start my 3ds i can see cardridge icon on the screen, but when i open it i got black screen on both screens and nothing happens, also if i press any button console restarts back to the main 3ds menu. I've tried pretty much everything by now and im clueless, i have tried various versions of firmware for flashcard, diffrent micro sd cards etc.
I also have old DSi, and flashcard seems to be working on it perfectly fine, with both of my microsd cards. Might it be the case that i installed cfw on my console diffrent way than using flashcard and now its not compatible?
Also list of items i have at my disposal:
-3ds xl with cfw(boot9strap) v. 11.6.0-39E
-DSi
-R4i gold plus (rts) flashcard
-acekard 2 flashcard
-4gb microsd hc card(kingston)
-32gb microsd hc card(sandisk)
-32gb sd hc card (sandisk)
Any help or ideas would be helpfull, so thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: rofl