OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you fixed yours?
Here how it looked.
Didn't get any notice to delete

That doesn't show me that you installed 250 themes.

I fixed mine because upon booting into the system menu, the 3DS itself told me to delete until I had 100 or less on there.

If that is indeed your issue, go to System Settings->Data Management->Themes (should be accurate). Delete them until there are 100 or less. The limit is 100 and your home menu won't function properly with more than 100 on there.

I just noticed your update. Ok awesome. As for the other fix attempt, you can use FBI to delete the .bin file in hblauncher folder. Then, as long as your 3DS is connected to WiFi, launch Homebrew Launcher from the home menu. Perhaps your payload got corrupted.

Fatmatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That doesn't show me that you installed 250 themes.

I fixed mine because upon booting into the system menu, the 3DS itself told me to delete until I had 100 or less on there.

If that is indeed your issue, go to System Settings->Data Management->Themes (should be accurate). Delete them until there are 100 or less. The limit is 100 and your home menu won't function properly with more than 100 on there.

I just noticed your update. Ok awesome. As for the other fix attempt, you can use FBI to delete the .bin file in hblauncher folder. Then, as long as your 3DS is connected to WiFi, launch Homebrew Launcher from the home menu. Perhaps your payload got corrupted.
Updated :
went in
System Settings->Data Management->Themes (deleted themes)
>FBI (deleted .bin)
>launch HBLauncher
And now can report that HBLauncher work fine

Now still having problem of playing games download from freeShop
New Super Mario 2
Mario Kart

Still waiting for new sd card to arrive & test if sd card error or not (but I did test before used & no problem)

Last edited by Fatmatt,
Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated :
went in
System Settings->Data Management->Themes (deleted themes)
>FBI (deleted .bin)
>launch HBLauncher
And now can report that HBLauncher work fine

Now still having problem of playing games download from freeShop
New Super Mario 2
Mario Kart

Still waiting for new sd card to arrive & test if sd card error or not (but I did test before used & no problem)

-Take files from SD card and copy them to the computer
-Test with h2testw. No need to wait for the new card to arrive.

Now that that is working, let's try some more stuff. Do you have save files in New Super Mario 2 or Mario Kart? If not...
-delete them either through FBI or System Settings->Data Management.
-launch freeShop
-download Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros 2 (the entire game, NOT just their DLC!!!!!) for the EUR region.
-DO not shut down 3DS or put it to sleep. Let it download. It'll take a while.
-Once installed, exit the app by pressing b (or select, I can never remember)
-Try loading up the game you just installed.

Fatmatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-Take files from SD card and copy them to the computer
-Test with h2testw. No need to wait for the new card to arrive.

Now that that is working, let's try some more stuff. Do you have save files in New Super Mario 2 or Mario Kart? If not...
-delete them either through FBI or System Settings->Data Management.
-launch freeShop
-download Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros 2 (the entire game, NOT just their DLC!!!!!) for the EUR region.
-DO not shut down 3DS or put it to sleep. Let it download. It'll take a while.
-Once installed, exit the app by pressing b (or select, I can never remember)
-Try loading up the game you just installed.

Copy all files in computer, reformatted sd card, then test with h2testw.
No errors

Delete New Super Mario in System Setting, redownload in freeShop (342.1MB), exit.
Unwraps, play for about 2 mins then error :
SD removed.

There must be some files missing while I installed A9LH & Luma??
I have updated Luma (7.0)

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy all files in computer, reformatted sd card, then test with h2testw.
No errors

Delete New Super Mario in System Setting, redownload in freeShop (342.1MB), exit.
Unwraps, play for about 2 mins then error :
SD removed.

There must be some files missing while I installed A9LH & Luma??
I have updated Luma (7.0)

If files were missing the game wouldn't launch. Same with luma not running. The only REQUIRED file for Luma is arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your SD card. If Luma weren't running though, you wouldn't see the non-legit games (even though there is a legit version of the game in question).

When booting your 3DS, if you hold down SELECT, you see the Luma menu, right? And your options are the same ones in the guide? (https://3ds.guide)

Are you positive your SD card isn't loose? Maybe it's not in there all the way or it's got something wrong with the plastic covering?

Reformatted with guiformatter, right?

And you're positive Luma is running off your SD card and not from CTRNAND, right? When you hold down SELECT while booting your 3DS, you get a full-length, long menu, right? not a short one with only one or two options?

Last edited by OrGoN3,

Fatmatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If files were missing the game wouldn't launch. Same with luma not running. The only REQUIRED file for Luma is arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your SD card. If Luma weren't running though, you wouldn't see the non-legit games (even though there is a legit version of the game in question).

When booting your 3DS, if you hold down SELECT, you see the Luma menu, right? And your options are the same ones in the guide? (https://3ds.guide)

Are you positive your SD card isn't loose? Maybe it's not in there all the way or it's got something wrong with the plastic covering?

Reformatted with guiformatter, right?

And you're positive Luma is running off your SD card and not from CTRNAND, right? When you hold down SELECT while booting your 3DS, you get a full-length, long menu, right? not a short one with only one or two options?

Yes, when boot & hold select , same as 3ds.guide
Sd insert in with little push & click.
But I reformat sd with right click in window. Did selected Fat32
Installed TWLoader & test with nds games.
It's all ok
Yes, when reboot to Luma, got a long selection & selected 3 (tried to post photo but photo too large?)

Luma 3ds v7.0
Default EmuNand: 1(x)
Splash Off(x)
Pin lock Off(x)
New 3ds CPU Off(x)

Last edited by Fatmatt,

Fatmatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is how Luma look when run Luma updater
Notice that there is NO hourly built? Is this something should be install?

Attachments

• IMG_3392.JPG
    IMG_3392.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 230
Last edited by Fatmatt,

Fatmatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably because 7.0 only just got released, there hasn't been time for any updates beyond that.

Maybe I'm not sure.

Since 7.0.1 was released 16 hours ago, there are no newer builds or commits to build from.

Are you using emunand?
Not sure as I'm new to these CFW. Maybe sysNand as per in Luma?

It's maybe my faults , missing something in bt follows the guide. I haven't seen anyone having the same problem.
Or maybe SD hardware problem ? The 3ds still under warranty

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I’m getting same error, “card removed” when trying to update cache on Freeshop. My card is not fake is a128 Gb, I’m not using cia version for precaution. I’m using .3dsx dile from HL. What can I do? Don’t want to use the cia version.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I’m getting same error, “card removed” when trying to update cache on Freeshop. My card is not fake is a128 Gb, I’m not using cia version for precaution. I’m using .3dsx dile from HL. What can I do? Don’t want to use the cia version.
Did you test it with H2testw? You can't be sure it isn't fake until you do.

Reactions: DarkDante

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D +1