Homebrew Unable to open Homebrew from Download Play

Elisenal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to homebrew a 3ds and have almost finished the process.

Currently, trying to use the Rosalina Menu to use Homebrew from Download Play
Inside the Rosalina menu, I'm unable to click b or any buttons other than A
After I complete any process mentioned in the 3ds hack guide, I am unable to return to Rosalina's main menu or anything
After the DSP firmware dump, I'm unable to hit B to return. Nothing happens, so I close the lid to my 3ds and reopen.
It launches back into the Download Play screen and I have to open Rosalina again
Each process succeeds, even the HB launcher process, but there is no option to hit B or Enter to proceed
After trying to relaunch the app, Download Play keeps opening and Homebrew will not open
Issue first occured on the newest version of Luma (v11) but I was able to install an older version (10.3) which is having the same errors
I feel like this is not an app issue because I have done this process before on my personal 3ds without a hitch using 10.3
What should I do from here? Would it be wise to start over completely?

Elisenal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found which gave me a new set of files to use and had me run Godmode9 (using start+power) to install FBI via the Health and Safety App. Currently, I'm able to install all the necessary apps through the side-loaded FBI, but now I am unable to launch Homebrew
It wants me to go back to Rosalina and switch to hb launcher
But I am still unable to hit B to return and save the settings. I cannot proceed. Is there any way to change the keybindings for navigating?

Last edited by Elisenal,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4