I have gotten a really strange brick/error with my 3DS after putting the new luma files in the root of the card. It's very strange because everything seems put in order correctly and nothing seems out of place. I have tried several methods in order to restore the console but nothing seems to work. I've tried CTRtransfer to no avail though it seemed to work for a lot of people. I then tried to backup and then restore, again, to no avail. I seem kind of lost and CTRtransfer 9 seems to be my only option. However, I am not too sure of what I must do in order to solve this problem or if that's the correct way to go about it. Thanks for the help!