Homebrew Unable to load Mii Channel data

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any time I launch vWii I get an error message that pops up that says "Unable to load Mii Channel data. Please access the Mii Channel and check Mii Channel data" I didn't really care about the error but my son wanted to play Mario Sports Mix and apparently it requires working Miis to play.

So I googled it searched here etc.. and found I need to format the Mii Channel. But when I go in the Mii channel I can't find any option to format it. I get a message from hackmii.com about scams and that you shouldn't pay for this product and it stays there about a minute, before it finally lets me press 1 to continue. I press 1 and I see a screen that says HackMii Installer v2.2 The rest results are in; Using Ios versions: Installer: 58, HBC: 58, The homebrew Channel: can be installed. BootMii: Can NOT be installed. Then it says Continue. I hit Continue and it says main menu. Install the Homebrew Channel, Uninstall the Homebrew Channel, View Copyright, exit.

Did I do something wrong when I hacked my Wii or something or is this normal? The WiiVC compatibility list says Mario Sports Mix works so I assume you should be able to access your Miis but I don't appear to have any way to.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After re-reading the vWii hack guide I missed backing up my Mii Channel. I'll have to find it somewhere online I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay