Unable to launch broserhax

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by GigamanTheSinner, Nov 20, 2016.

1. GigamanTheSinner
    OP

GigamanTheSinner Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    Poland
    Hi,

I've made update from RxTools to Luma yesterday. Unfortunately, I changed theme and now I can't get into it with holding [L] button at the boot. I've tried to launch browserhax to get into homebrew channel, but when I read QR code it says "Connection failed".
    Is there any way I can get it running again?

Thanks in advance

2. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    If it says connection failed, try checking your wifi settings. In the event that browserhax is down, look online for a mirror.

3. GigamanTheSinner
    OP

GigamanTheSinner Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    Poland
    WiFi works fine. How can I check browserhax status or for a mirror? I'm complete greenhorn and was content with just launching it before, so to be honest I don't have a clue what to look for.

4. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
  5. GigamanTheSinner
    OP

GigamanTheSinner Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    Poland
    I've tried to use QR code on one of these pages, but it just opened them. Also when I downloaded .7z archive I get "unknown method" and all files are 0b. I had that issue with other archive and it's my OS, but even if I download it via Android I wonder how to get it running? I never hosted a site and "selfhosting" is a unknown term for me.

EDIT:
    Found working mirror on http://browserhax.dahou.se/
    Thanks for help, topic can be closed.

Last edited by GigamanTheSinner, Nov 21, 2016