Homebrew unable to DL tri force heroes? (help)

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just snagged *hax2.5 (running Ironhax on a 10.1) and when i'm trying to use the Eshop spoofer to Download Tri Force Heroes it's telling me it needs 0 blocks and isnt able to DL anything when using Download now. DL later would require me to close out of the spoofshop. Any suggestions?

oh also hi i'm actually communicating now instead of being a lurker.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try the download later function, unless you need to update to do that.

Other then that, I think the only thing you actually can download are either DLC or Updates. I think

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the download later function, unless you need to update to do that.

Other then that, I think the only thing you actually can download are either DLC or Updates. I think
You need to be on the home menu for download later, and it wont DL because i'm not on 10.2
starting to feel like updating but i'm not sure if i really want to. I just want to DL the game i payed for so i can play it :L Tried everything i can think of, really need some extra ideas. It's a bit late and i have school tomorrow so i'm gonna go to sleep but i'll check back tomorrow, hopefully some people have suggestions.

xmosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need to be on the home menu for download later, and it wont DL because i'm not on 10.2
starting to feel like updating but i'm not sure if i really want to. I just want to DL the game i payed for so i can play it :L Tried everything i can think of, really need some extra ideas. It's a bit late and i have school tomorrow so i'm gonna go to sleep but i'll check back tomorrow, hopefully some people have suggestions.
I just download the Yokai Watch Demo using the Dowload Now Option... at firts it say 0 blocks but the Download goes well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE