unable to DL tri force heroes? (help)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ADULT_LINK, Oct 26, 2015.

1. ADULT_LINK
    OP

ADULT_LINK Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    United States
    Just snagged *hax2.5 (running Ironhax on a 10.1) and when i'm trying to use the Eshop spoofer to Download Tri Force Heroes it's telling me it needs 0 blocks and isnt able to DL anything when using Download now. DL later would require me to close out of the spoofshop. Any suggestions?

oh also hi i'm actually communicating now instead of being a lurker.

2. Pikasack

Pikasack What is a title

Apr 27, 2015
    Canada
    Try the download later function, unless you need to update to do that.

Other then that, I think the only thing you actually can download are either DLC or Updates. I think

3. ADULT_LINK
    OP

ADULT_LINK Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    United States
    You need to be on the home menu for download later, and it wont DL because i'm not on 10.2
    starting to feel like updating but i'm not sure if i really want to. I just want to DL the game i payed for so i can play it :L Tried everything i can think of, really need some extra ideas. It's a bit late and i have school tomorrow so i'm gonna go to sleep but i'll check back tomorrow, hopefully some people have suggestions.

4. xmosh

xmosh Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    Mexico
    I just download the Yokai Watch Demo using the Dowload Now Option... at firts it say 0 blocks but the Download goes well.