Hacking Un-Scrubbed Loader?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RR99i
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,591
  • Replies Replies 8

RR99i

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
60
Country
United States
Hi everyone
smile.gif
,

Do you guys know of a backup loader that will play un-scrubbed games? I've tried WiiGator's Backup Launcher gamma 3, with not much luck. I also have the new LU64 Wii. But Softmii released an update so Backup Loaders would work. Anyone know the problem of why Backup Launcher gamma 3 is giving me a 384 disk read error?
 
wait... you can't play a game that's been scrubbed??

all the loaders, USB/Gamma/modchips can play them scrubbed or not...

what game are you trying, and how are you burning?
 
I've got Call of Duty: World At War un-scrubbed. I've using a DVD+R and burning at 2.4x and using ImgBurn. Not sure what is going on and why it won't play. I know that I've read up to use DVD-R, which I'm waiting to get a burner for burning those. I'm downloading the scrubbed version of Call of Duty, maybe it'll play that. It's very confusing. Maybe this is the problem showing from the Backup Launcher, IOS249? Not sure if I need a different IOS, this is very new to me, all of it.

Posts merged

Screemer said:
and are you sure you're using the lu64 cios?

take a look at this thread: [url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=152406]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=152406[/url]
Yup, that's the one I'm using.
 
uhh.. how old of a burner are you using for it to not support dvd-r???

also are you making sure you booktype to dvd-rom under imgburn when your using your dvd+r's?
 
Valgreen said:
uhh.. how old of a burner are you using for it to not support dvd-r???

also are you making sure you booktype to dvd-rom under imgburn when your using your dvd+r's?
The burner came out in 2005, I believe this is HP computer. It's a PHILIPS DVD8421.

Not sure what you mean?
 
Seems my drive isn't supported by booktype. I will be getting an LG burner soon, but thought I could give the game a try with what I have.
 
Would there be another burning program that would make the game run? If not, I guess I'll have to wait and get the LG drive.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted