as it's a physical shop.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff.com has updated their site. R4's no longer out of stock. Repeat, they have them now.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
come on dealextreme, you are letting us down

two chine....

ok you'll have to go on efnet to read the rest of that quote
smile.gif

retman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

interfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, my first post on here and unfortunately not a positive one... :'(

Only found out about the R4 DS recently, so I thought I might grab myself one. After some research, I ordered one through www.gameyeeeah.com. The order went through OK and I was given a DHL tracking number. For 4 days this number would not work (even though the item was supposedly shipped), I even went as far as calling DHL itself to see if they had any record of the item being posted. No luck. I sent 4 emails to gameyeeeah, posted on their forum but no reply at all. Eventually they emailed me to say I was in a 'remote area' but with no further detail regarding that, or instructions on what to do next. After sending another 2 emails, they *finally* explained that because I was in a 'remote area' that I would have to pay an extra USD$20 in shipping fees, or I could cancel my order. Guess which one I chose.
mad.gif

There is no where on their website that states that you must pay extra for shipping if you are in a remote area. They expected me to pay this on top of the USD$15.00 I had already paid for DHL Express shipping...

Please use caution if you are planning to order from these guys. Their lack of communication leaves a LOT to be desired. If you do deal with them, make sure you pay though Paypal so if they stuff you around, atleast you have some protection!!!

I took my business to www.ozmodchips.com (who incedently have R4 DS stock arriving on Monday) and received instant confirmation that my order had been received and that I would be notified as soon as the item is sent. Oh and its free registered post as well in Australia.
smile.gif

Will let you know when I receive it!

retman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

interfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're right, but I thought it would be best to warn people what they are getting themselves into before ordering from one of those store's that have R4's in stock...I thought that would have been relevant?

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I went ahead last night and ordered from Gamersection.ca & they might still have some in stock. I'm going on vacation for two weeks tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be here when I get back along with a 2GB Kingston Japan micro SD I ordered off of Ebay.fr.

interfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
www.ozmodchips.com will have the R4 in stock this monday. Confirmed via an e-mail received from them yesterday afternoon:

'Was meant to be today, but we didn't get to pay the GST until 2pm.
So its 100% confirmed to be in our hands by monday, probably 12 noon'

I've ordered an R4 + 1GB Micro SD with free certified delivery (1-5 days delivery) for AUD$78.00.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
grog.gif

interfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ozmodchips sent my R4 today via registered post!! YAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait to get it. Should be here by about Wednesday. Also, it will be one of the 'new batch' of R4's. Will be interesting to see if anything has changed... Will let you know!!

And yes, they still have R4's in stock.

interfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ozmodchips sent my R4 today via registered post!! YAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait to get it. Should be here by about Wednesday. Also, it will be one of the 'new batch' of R4's. Will be interesting to see if anything has changed... Will let you know!!

And yes, they still have R4's in stock.

Well, got my R4 today (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!) and it seems nothing has changed packaging wise, although it was quite hard to push the Micro SD into the R4, and went in with a satisfying *CLICK*. The firmware on the disc vas V1.10, but I dowloaded V1.11 off the R4 website. Will have more of a play with it after work!!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...