Gaming UMD Help!!!!!!!!!

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, that gets me the iso. then I also have programs to get into the iso. I just don't know what to extract from it or how to convert it to mp4

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to convert it. In your ISO folder on your memory stick, make a folder called VIDEO. Put the iso you just made in that folder. Then hit select while in the xmb to bring up vsh menu. If it doesn't show up, then you have to turn on vsh menu in the recovery menu. I think it is under configuration. If it does show up, go down to ISO VIDEO MOUNT and change from none to whatever the iso name is. Hit select again and go to the game section of the xmb and look at the umd icon. The video should show up. Just hit x to play it. I've never done viewed video isos on my psp before so I don't know if you need a umd in the drive or not, which would kinda ruin the purpose.

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't need to know how to play it on a psp, I already know that. I need to know how to convert it and put it on an IPOD if there is a way.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I'm not sure of a way. Can't you just get the video elsewhere? Maybe from a dvd....or the internet?

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prolly, but I already have it in umd format. And I don't always trust the quality of other people's conversions.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try to mount the iso with daemon tools and use dvd decryptor to rip. I don't know if it will work. What does the UMD look in UMDGen? Maybe open it with WinRar and check the contents of the ISO file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.