Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Mm, no. It took a few days, and happened just after release. Also, injecting an unbanned seed won't unban 022-2812, which is what came with the SuMo bans, and will probably come with this too. I wouldn't be saying "there's no risk".
Ah I mean instant as the banwave instantly affected everybody when it was done instead of a ban-per-user delay. Since SuMo banwave completely banned everyone who used the online services and was done a few days before the official release date. I would expect them to do the same now, but since the game was already released I kinda don't see Ninty executing the banwave now. That's just my guess though.

Also, I also have my NNID (And even my NNID services) banned. So there were no risk for me (never intended to imply going online wasn't risky, just there's nothing to lose for me).

Alm

Hero of Prophecy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently still not banned will update some time next week
It would be nice of this thread would receive people that is still scared of not opening their wireless.
It will inform them that at this point, there is no harm in doing so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm