Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, that's funny. The cards are the same, yet the prices drastically differ:
DS Linker (SC Brand) 16G - 70$
DS Firelink 16 - 40$

OMG

Well, all in all, it seems DS Firelink is the cheapest flashcard out there. The 8G edition costs even lesser. WHY DID I BUY R4?! ARGH!

Well, I'm buying that shit too. I like to collect quality flashcards as well as games.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS Firelink 16 - 40$

OMG

Well, all in all, it seems DS Firelink is the cheapest flashcard out there. The 8G edition costs even lesser. WHY DID I BUY R4?! ARGH!

Well, I'm buying that shit too. I like to collect quality flashcards as well as games.

Where did you find that deal for the Firelink? I haven't seen it anywhere. Anyway, I'll still be waiting for the G6DS. Hopefully it succeeds where the n-card clones failed.

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Where did you find that deal for the Firelink? I haven't seen it anywhere. Anyway, I'll still be waiting for the G6DS. Hopefully it succeeds where the n-card clones failed.

http://gamebank-web.com/ec/store.asp?code_syosai=433561
It's Japanese store. They don't ship overseas, I think.

Well, sure G6DS will be great. Maybe, it'll be the best slot-1 solution with built-in memory, you won't have to use slot-2 cart to burn roms and all. But, it will be pricey as hell. Here you get 16G with 100% compatibility for 40 bucks! G6DS will have much lesser space and will be much more expensive. At least 80-100$, I think.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Well, sure G6DS will be great. Maybe, it'll be the best slot-1 solution with built-in memory, you won't have to use slot-2 cart to burn roms and all. But, it will be pricey as hell. Here you get 16G with 100% compatibility for 40 bucks! G6DS will have much lesser space and will be much more expensive. At least 80-100$, I think.

Thanks for the link. Actually, G6DS comes out as 16 gigabit first I think. It was in one of the news posts

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Thanks for the link. Actually, G6DS comes out as 16 gigabit first I think. It was in one of the news posts
Oh, my bad then. But still, it will be much more expensive. Well, anyway, let's see what features will it have.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, my bad then. But still, it will be much more expensive. Well, anyway, let's see what features will it have.

For sure
frown.gif
Im just hoping it will be worth the wait and the money. If not, I might just stick with M3 Real. I'm a fan of internal memory though
wacko.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

For sure
frown.gif
Im just hoping it will be worth the wait and the money. If not, I might just stick with M3 Real. I'm a fan of internal memory though
wacko.gif

I was a fan of external memory. then i broke my microsd card. now i'm a fan of internal memory, and am anticipating the G6 real. But unfortunately there hasn't been any news on it for a while... :'(

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First off, to the gbattemp moderators, you may not want to link to that store selling the Ultra Flashpass because:
1) The store has a link where you can download commercial roms games

They are also selling pirate copies of nds games on dvd:

"Special Price items of the Week! (12 Feb 2007 - 18 Feb 2007)
- UFPEX 8.0G + Ewin Rumble Pak + Rumble Pak NDS Games CD - GBP34.90*** ( 5 Sets Only) "

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First off, to the gbattemp moderators, you may not want to link to that store selling the Ultra Flashpass because:
1) The store has a link where you can download commercial roms games

They are also selling pirate copies of nds games on dvd:

"Special Price items of the Week! (12 Feb 2007 - 18 Feb 2007)
- UFPEX 8.0G + Ewin Rumble Pak + Rumble Pak NDS Games CD - GBP34.90*** ( 5 Sets Only) "

Those damn pirates /sarcasm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't GBATemp have a disclaimer that they are not responsible for the content of external sites? If so, it doesn't matter.

It also has a rule that says:

"
# GBAtemp provides news and information on ROMs and general scene news ONLY.
# We DO NOT HOST ROMs or provide links to websites that do contain ROMs.
# Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.
"

For the protection of the sites owners and admins, against legal charges.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good review there. Seems for those that want built in memory, and don't care about download play, this is the perfect buy... although... XD It's interesting that you can turn any of the clones into any other one... Defeats the purpose of competition? Anyways, the GUI is interesting, but I don't like it. None of the flash carts have a good GUI really, cept DS-X. Though... no one wants to pay for that! XD

Anyways, again, nice review.
smile.gif
Gets all the information that needs to be known across.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't GBATemp have a disclaimer that they are not responsible for the content of external sites? If so, it doesn't matter.

It also has a rule that says:

"
# GBAtemp provides news and information on ROMs and general scene news ONLY.
# We DO NOT HOST ROMs or provide links to websites that do contain ROMs.
# Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.
"

For the protection of the sites owners and admins, against legal charges.

That's true, though technically GBAtemp isn't linking to a site that hosts roms, it is linking to a site that then links to a site that hosts roms. So they aren't endagering themselves in that regard.
Though the fact that the site sells NDS backups on DVDs is a good reason to not link to it...Too bad it's the only place to buy this cart.

Modrak

Trophies
XP
Country
DS Firelink 16 - 40$

OMG

You did buy the R4 just because you can throw your games on it many times faster and it supports homebrew
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0