Ultimate USB Loader, how to use Ocarina support?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by nl255, Apr 13, 2009.

Apr 13, 2009
  1. nl255
    OP

Member nl255 GBAtemp Addict

I have upgraded to the Ultimate USB Loader and I was wondering how you use the built in ocarina support? In the loader screen there is an option to turn it on or off, but how do you get the codes, put them in the right place on the SD card, and select which ones you want to use?

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    You need to find .gct files and put them in a folder called "codes" in the root of your SD Card. You can download some premade cheat files from an app available in the Homebrew Browser and then configure the cheats you want with another app from the Homebrew Browser. Dig around in there to find what you want.

And if it's Brawl stuff you're after, look around here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209

3. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    FenrirWolf is correct, and WiiShizza helped me out the other day. In the Homebrew Browser, under utilities, you download codedownloader and wiicm (code manager). Use codedownloader to browse for a game, and download the cheat. This creates a folder on the root of your SD called txtcodes, where the text file is stored. Then use the code manager to pick the game, activate the cheats you want, press home and choose to save .gct when prompted. This creates a codes folder on the root of the SD where the custom cheats are stored.

Launch the ULTIMATE LOADER, toggle Ocarina "on" and it should work perfectly.