Gaming Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 DS!!!

Shoter350

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude snes had 6 buttons (4 face buttons perfect for HP LP HK LK, and 2 shoulders for block and run)

the SNES controllers were MUCH MUCH better than ANY sega genesis or saturn controllers

and the MK games for SNES were much closer to the arcade versions than the sloppy genesis versions.

however it will be nice to have UMK3 ARCADE PERFECT on a portable system- who woulda thought?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it does well and we can have
MARVEL VS CAPCOM VS SNK with Puzzle Fighter as an added bonus.

I'd pay 40$ for that cart right now!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
when is it coming?
sleep.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it does well and we can have
MARVEL VS CAPCOM VS SNK with Puzzle Fighter as an added bonus.

I'd pay 40$ for that cart right now!
How about Marvel Vs DC Vs Capcom Vs SNK that comes with a proper port of the NGPC card game AND Puzzle Fighter? Is THAT too much to ask?

Not long until its out 12th November, now if only SNK gave us that KoF game they announced years ago.

squeaks

Trophies
XP
Country
IGN had an interview with Ed Boon (One of the original MK Creators) about the DS game earlier today. They talked about the GBA game, and how Boon had nothing to do with it and they just threw it onto a lame Developer who had no idea what they were doing. For the DS game, it's the same group that just did UMK3 for the 360, with Ed Boon helping too.

Gamespot gave it a very good preview. The controls were sweet, and the was na lag time at all.

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i really wonder what Capcom and SNK is thinking.....
Capcom of USA owns the rights to SF instead of Capcom Japan now, and according to them, they don't find enough profit in past SF games to try another one. It took of a lot of convincing to get them to even port SF3 to PS2. It's a surprise they're even working on SFIV, though I have my doubts it'll be like the old ones.

As for SNK, they've really dropped the ball in the past few years (other than KoFXI). Over 85% of their latest lineup are ports or downloadable games, and the rest are stupid crap like a loli witch touching game. Hell, the last news I saw for KoF was some KoF Mahjong game.

These days I welcome any 2d fighter thats still alive. I hated Mortal Kombat growing up, and even I'm anticipating this.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really wonder what Capcom and SNK is thinking.....

As for SNK, they've really dropped the ball in the past few years (other than KoFXI). Over 85% of their latest lineup are ports or downloadable games, and the rest are stupid crap like a loli witch touching game. Hell, the last news I saw for KoF was some KoF Mahjong game.
Well next year they're planning on releasing new KoF regular and those 3D ones plus theres Metal Slug 7 DS and new Samurai Spirits. I'm hoping they're looking at their past to figure out what went wrong with them.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well next year they're planning on releasing new KoF regular and those 3D ones plus theres Metal Slug 7 DS and new Samurai Spirits. I'm hoping they're looking at their past to figure out what went wrong with them.

well i know about KOF MI: Regulation A2, but i really wanted to play KOF game in my DS....

I'd be happy if we just got a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 port.
I 2nd that XD (i wish for SVC: Chaos as well XD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs