Uloader multi partitions problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DiZ420, Jul 6, 2010.

1. DiZ420
    OP

DiZ420 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2010
    United States
    mildonkey
    I am having trouble getting uloader to install vc/ww games.

After futzing around all weekend with triiforce, only to find in the end my 1.5 TB seagate external hard drive is unsupported by the app. [​IMG] (i have a 500 freeagent go which did work, but i dont want to use that one) So i decided to give Uloader a go.
    I grabbed the 222 v5 pack and did a install of 222 to base ios38. i also installed 202 to base 38.

i have 3 partitions on this external. A freshly formatted 32 gig FAT32 (which is the first primary active partition) with a 32K cluster size. and 2 seperate wbfs partitions.

my problem is, uloader never installs vc or wii ware, also i have tabs at the top of uloader tab1 , tab2, and dvd tab. But no FAT tab :>(

i have done some experiments like having a CISO folder cabs and in small letters. also of coarse NAND folder with INSTALL subfolder. nothing.

i have however, am able to stick a 2 gigabyte memstick in the wii and uloader will install vc & ww.

The problem with this is, i got all my apps on my external HD. and if there is a sd card in there i got to remove it.
    i also tried experimenting with taking those install files from the sd and moving them over to the external. but that didnt do anything.
    I also removed all files from the fat32 partition except for apps/uloader, nand/install, & ciso , for clean , but still nothing. no FAT tab

i read this page lots
    http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...=auto&tl=en

i think the only answer to my issue i found in a thread here was to have 202 on 38. done that and no fat.

just wondering if anyone has a recommendation

also would it be possible to tweek uloader to not read wbfs partitions? and only fat32 partition?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice