www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
josete2k said:
The snow will go out at 1st of march.

Try this:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3YB5LBZ7
Thank you much. It's cold enough where I live not to be reminded of it when I'm playin, trying not to think about it...haha!
Maybe someone who has the authors ear could mention an on/off settings feature for cursors and gag/seasonal animations. Just a thought.

josete2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well i haven´t got the sources cause Hermes said that is a surprise for the new year!!!

So i want to compile the alt version myself because Hermes´ has a little issue with ocarina codes.

You can try the forwarder channel, and you will be able to update uloader from the new update option (full channel won´t have this feature)

vosszaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Im new here. Just finish modding my Wii first time and all went fine but i have a problem with uLoader which i need help frown.gif
My Wii firmware is 4.2E(PAL region/soft modded) with D3-2 drive so the only option to play backup games for me is with USBLoader.
I'm using uLoader v3.3 with cIOS 14 and IOS249.
I format my USB stick, Toshiba 8GB(already checked with USB compatibility list), to WBFS file system and I have 2 games(ISO 4.7GB ea) in there.
One is Cooking Mama 2 World Kitchen(PAL) and Metal Slug Anthology(PAL)
I stick the USB stick in, launch the uLoader, click the game and it appears that the game start as normal BUT..

..both games crash after the safety precaution intro ends.

I try to switch the IOS into 222/223 but nothing works.
I only have two games to try at the moment cuz my internet is kinda slow so..

Do you think what is the problem here? The game or the USB stick?
If I update to 3.5/3.6 will it fix the problem? How can I update? I'm so noob to this
frown.gif

Thanks in advance.

josete2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Install cIOS222 with the provided cios_installer (in the uLoader download)

You have to select:
QUOTE said:
Trucha IOS to install (the IOS that will sign your install) 249
Install 222 (Default)
Recommended (IOS38 base)

And if you want to launch any game that needs USB port 1.1 (for other devices like guitars, drumbs, mics) you should install cIOS223:
QUOTETrucha IOS to install (the IOS that will sign your install) 249 or 222
Install 223
IOS38 merged IOS37
Select IOS223 to load them.

haani

Trophies
XP
Country
just uninstall the forwarder wad installed, download the full channel wad and install that instead. simple as that!!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
josete2k said:
Well i haven´t got the sources cause Hermes said that is a surprise for the new year!!!
Any news on that one? Seems Hermes integrated again something special like the DVD-USB Mode...

josete2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
_Thoth_ said:
Was cool how the snowflakes disappeared on January 1
smile.gif

Well, the snow will return at January 6 and will dissapear at March 6.

Updated with full channel 3.6A

And remember that now an auto update is possible but only in the HBC/forwarder version.

mbarbedo

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed cios in the package and uLoader 3.6A, but when I run uloader I always get the error usb device disconnected. I'm trying to load backups from an external dvd drive.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mbarbedo said:
I installed cios in the package and uLoader 3.6A, but when I run uloader I always get the error usb device disconnected. I'm trying to load backups from an external dvd drive.
have you check the port that you are using? you should use the usb port at the bottom, when the wii is in horizontal position.

mbarbedo

Trophies
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
mbarbedo said:
have you check the port that you are using? you should use the usb port at the bottom, when the wii is in horizontal position.

Thank you for the tip. I tried in both usb ports. But forget about it, the problem must be the dvd drive, I plugged it to my laptop and all I get is unknown device... It's been a while since I used it.
Trying to update the firmware of it, but since it's kinda old (2003) I'm not getting any luck finding it. It's a Freecom FX-10 dvd+/-rw.

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(