Hacking uLOADER 1.6 - usb loader with USB support!!!

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

Bloodlust as far as I can tell You don't need a wad to use uLoader ,in the package there is a Forwarder channel included and works really nice.
Hope this helps
Rem

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ohkdtne1mk

uLoader 3.1 MOD version (not OGG) in WAD
wink.gif

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
rem300wm said:
Hello to all

Bloodlust as far as I can tell You don't need a wad to use uLoader ,in the package there is a Forwarder channel included and works really nice.
Hope this helps
Rem

Yes, but its for convenience sake for my friend who is lazy to use a SD card...

ade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the -121 error as described here.

- Improvement in the EHCI driver for devices that give errors when accessing LUN 0 as required prior to the call GetMaxLun. If version 3.0 gave you error -121, try this (remember to delete or rename sd: / apps / uloader / ehcmodule.elf not to interfere)

But the readme is not making any sense? Do I just need to copy the ehcmodule.elf to the uloader folder in apps?

Pariah_333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for me on an NTSC softmod unit using rev15 playing from disc. I had to mess with a couple of settings but hey now I have 4 working copies of NSMB
smile.gif
Thanks a lot

Is there a way to make the uLoader channel not try to mount the sd card every time you use it? I have pretty lousy luck with sd cards corrupting so if there is a way to fully install the program that would make things a whole lot easier. Thanks a lot for building such a cool app and any advice on the install would be very much appreciated. Thanks again

ade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
josete2k, I have tried reading the original uloader thread at elotrolado.net, and am unable to determine a solution to my problem, as the google translator tool is a bit rubbish, however from what I can gather some other people are having it too?

When I attempt to load games from DVD backups, I get a DVD error -2 message.

Could you offer me any assistance with this problem please?

Thankyou.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9