UK Nintendo Club

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Luk@s, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Luk@s
    OP

Luk@s Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2011
    Slovenia
    Slovenia
    Hello guys! I'm pretty new around here and I assure you that I had checked everything before I created this new topic.

So here is the thing.

My country doesn't support Nintedno Club, so I made one on UK Nintendo site but this is not important. I was inactive for, let's say, a month and a half and a week ago I tried to log in again to register my 3DS and some games I bought.

However, there is absolutely no way to access my account with my email and pass, so I requested for new one. I had done this several times but still no luck, the site just says "Invalid login. Please try again."
    I do not know why is this happening even if I request for new password (I did this at least 10 times with no luck). I sent email to Nintendo stuff and I still hadn't received any answer from them. [​IMG]

If anyone have any idea why this is happening please, share your thoughts. I thank you in advance [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice