Hacking TX Releases SX OS v3.0.1 Beta with 'Stability Improvements'

franciscomaianunes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes mods are in sxos/titles, and you need to restart the console after deleting if you used ftp to go to the folder and not from microSD, I also ran it from atomsphere before I figured out that LayeredFS was the problem, and saved both games, because I though it was the same problem like in "Bioshock" games, buy it still crushed, so yeah sx LayeredFS is the culprit.
yeah, i tried to do it on 2.9.5 with a jackbox bypass. i'm going to try now with 3.0.2

Reactions: tomx86

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Did you installed the expansion passes for "The Isle of Armor" and "The Crown Tundra" first?
They are needed to unlock the update, and if that doesn't help, then delete all LayeredFS if you got them it was my problem, I had "Trade evolution without trading" MOD, and that crushed my game, LayeredFS is buggy after sx 3.0.0 (2.9.5 for some users) some work, some loop on loading, and some crush the console, it still works in Atmosphere. I hope it helps bye:D.

i installed update first then the dlc pass, also i didnt use layeredFS nor atmos. im just using sxos apps with latest FW 10.4 and latest sx OS 3.2

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i installed update first then the dlc pass, also i didnt use layeredFS nor atmos. im just using sxos apps with latest FW 10.4 and latest sx OS 3.2
Then you need to backup your saves and reinstall the game, and this time install update 1.1.1 restore save, install both of the expansion passes first, save the game and then install update 1.2.0, and if that doesn't work then I can't help you sorry.

Last edited by tomx86,

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
> Stability Updates...

Or more antiDRM for atmosphere users? I'm skeptical

No, you're a new user account created purely to troll.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

After more than a year playing online, their latest "hot mess" update got me banned.
I knew this would happen the moment I saw the nsp games on my sysnand.
Wasn't playing much online lately but it sucks it was their fault that got me banned.

umm the only way you could get NSPs on your sysNAND is if YOU installed it there yourself. SX OS does not automagically install NSPs in the background, so the reason you can't play online is becase you (or maybe your sister) fucked up and installed something to sysNAND.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, you're a new user account created purely to troll.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

umm the only way you could get NSPs on your sysNAND is if YOU installed it there yourself. SX OS does not automagically install NSPs in the background, so the reason you can't play online is becase you (or maybe your sister) fucked up and installed something to sysNAND.
No I didn't, the update just broke the emunand or something, i don't know what happened. And no, no one touched my console everything happened after I updated.

Btw I read that there shouldn't be problems (ban) if I use my profile on another console. Hope TX will test their stuff better next time.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I noticed one thing, since when the reboot function as been implemented on sysnand?

I mean when you press the power button and click reboot it will reboot to the SX screen.

I knew this function was only on emunand.
I don't want to get my other Switch banned too so is this normal?

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I noticed one thing, since when the reboot function as been implemented on sysnand?

I mean when you press the power button and click reboot it will reboot to the SX screen.

I knew this function was only on emunand.
I don't want to get my other Switch banned too so is this normal?

Never used emunand here and this function was always a thing since it was implemented. I don't understand your claims about being banned due the last update, it's quite a serious thing if this indeed happened but your post lacks lots of information, it could be just bad timing. I played online for about a year my legit games and one day I was banned. It's just something everyone using CFW should be well aware of before saying it was the latest SX update that got you banned.

Reactions: gizmomelb

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Never used emunand here and this function was always a thing since it was implemented. I don't understand your claims about being banned due the last update, it's quite a serious thing if this indeed happened but your post lacks lots of information, it could be just bad timing. I played online for about a year my legit games and one day I was banned. It's just something everyone using CFW should be well aware of before saying it was the latest SX update that got you banned.
Don't know, you're the second one saying the reboot was working but I'm 100% sure it wasn't a while ago, I had to use my phone everytime to go into emunand. Now it's soo much better.

About the ban, I'm not sure, it was just like the emunand broke for example changing theme in one of them it was changing it too in the other nand, it was like emunand switched with sysnand don't know.

It was their fault or maybe me changing the boot file using the mtp app because I wanted to save some time not powering off the console. This was the only thing I never did,but I saw on TX forum a guy having a similar problem so I don't think this is the issue here.

Btw already settled up everything with my sis Switch with my banned console profile, hope it's not risky.

Also don't know why now everytime I start a game it says "Checking whether this software can be played"
Also I don't understand how you played hb and stuff for a year without emunand and not getting banned?

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't know, you're the second one saying the reboot was working but I'm 100% sure it wasn't a while ago, I had to use my phone everytime to go into emunand. Now it's soo much better.

I think I've had to use my dongle to inject the payload on hard reboot maybe 6 times in the past year - mainly for when I do firmware updates on sysNAND and then want to reboot back into SXOS emuNAND - otherwsie I've used emuNAND for as long as it's been available and just reboot direct back into it.

One of the earliest things I did though when setting up emuNAND was I set the switch menu background to black for when I was in sysNAND and I set the background to white fr when I was in emuNAND - so I could tell immediately if I've booted into the wrong system or something had gone wrong.

Last edited by gizmomelb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob