TX Presents SX Installer v1.4

Chinese New Year maybe here, but Xecuter does not take holidays, so they are back again with yet another update!
SXAPP14.jpg

To help ring in the Year of the Pig, here is a Happy New Update, this time for their SX Installer App, with v1.4 bringing with it New Features for you to enjoy trying out on your modded Nintendo Switch console, during the Spring Holiday Festival. :)
SX Installer is back with another update!

Now available in V1.4, it adds several features including support for homebrew install and auto update.
  • Added paging of game icons for large collections to lower memory consumption.
  • Added support for Retroarch ROM icons.
  • Added support for SFTP and FTPS.
  • Added "Homebrew Store" for downloading, installing, and updating SX recommended homebrew applications, including SX Installer itself.
  • Ability to dump updates and DLC's to NSP from XCI titles.
  • General UI enhancements.
That's all for today. Stay tuned!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
chill man, i was just kidding goldleaf is in everywhere, don't need to rush with your hate to Godly sx os users.
That's why there is the "/s" Just like:"I can't believe you never heard about it" while laughing. It wasn't supposed to be offensive (it is hard to express sarcasm in text even with "/s")

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you just drag and drop this on the root of the SD?
It's homebrew app so it should go to switch folder. But you can technically put it wherever you like.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting a black screen upon launch? 1.4 doesn't load at all. I even tried a fresh installation of it. I have to press home to close out of it. All prior versions worked, but 1.4 wont start for me, hmm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: