Hacking Two White Screens on Startup. help :(

TMoS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all,

I formatted my microSD to FAT32, then copied MSFORSC.NDS and shell folder into it. When I turn on the ds, it gives me two white screens of death (I can barely make out the Health and Safety Warning...it looks like it was starting to load). Does anyone else have this problem or know why this is?

Thanks. :'(

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The reason that question was asked about the pcb is because most people with problems have green boards, as you said you do.

Try posting on the official supercard forum and maybe the developer or another admin can answer your question or perhaps someone has already had the same problem and might have gotten help. Good luck with your supercard troubles.

Uber_dork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this, this has helped me when I couldn't get my card to boot... Had 2 white screen also

Put the microSD media back into your computer/card reader so it finds it... and then remove the media safetly from XP or whater OS you have by using the "Safely remove hardware" icon you should have in you task back (lower right in XP). This cleanly dismounts the device - making sure you have no read/right errors.

Try it - worked for me a few times now.

Good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1