Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I have 3.90 CF, everything is perfect but I can't run only one game - Daxter. Funny thing is that I played it on 3.40 CF before (same cso file). What should I do? I have a starting screen, I'm creating a save file and after that there is black screen forever. HELP!
Second problem is homebrew. Nintendo 64 emulator, Milky Player, File Assistant, Doom Port don't work. I put is in Game folder - No effect. So I tried with Game150 - same thing! I change Homebrew Game folder in m33 Recovery menu but still.
blink.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you have the 3.90m33 1.50 kernel thing for homebrew? Also what are the conditions you have when trying to play Daxter? Like, do you have a UMD in and what UMD driver do you have in the recovery menu.

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
Do you have the 3.90m33 1.50 kernel thing for homebrew? Also what are the conditions you have when trying to play Daxter? Like, do you have a UMD in and what UMD driver do you have in the recovery menu.

I have 1.50 Kernel in Game Folder Homebrew in my 3.90 m33, Along with SONY NP9660 -NO UMD- Mode.
Additionaly I tried with with multiple settings (XMB/UMD Deafult, 300, 333) - still no effect.
Did anyone's able to play that game on 3.80/3.90

Any Ideas how to make listed Homebrew running...?

Milky Player
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=30038

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
For me using the real UMD of daxter i got an error but disabling launch boot.bin in the advanced settings in the recovery menu fixed it, maybe it will work for your problem also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol