Two men steal over 100 copies of CoD:BO at gunpoint.

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Centrix said:
This kinda of stuff happened at the Gamestop I use to work at in Colton, CA, it wasn't nearly as bad as this though!...Why can't ppl just learn to earn money ligit and go buy the damn games!...sheesh!
There was a gamestop in Colton
ohnoes.png

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm what's diffrence between stealing from an actual retailer and download from the MotherFugin InterWEBZ!

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ people saying why not just pirate it
They obviously didn't steal over 400 just to play, you can't sell a pirated version either (easily).

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was being somewhat sarcastic about the release groups getting desperate to leak a game...

hope these motherfuckers get charges pressed on them and a hell of a lot of jail time!!!
angry.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
100 * $40 on eBay = $400

Good choice since it's such a hyped game!

EDIT: This doesn't mean I aprove it!

>__________________________________________________>

I wish people could do some basic math or proofread sometimes.

FullMetalMega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was the second armed robbery of a Harford County GameStop store in less than three weeks. The sheriff's office said the men might also be responsible for the other incident, at the GameStop's Aberdeen location on Oct. 21

So this isn't first time it's happened...

RE4zombie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FullMetalMega said:
It was the second armed robbery of a Harford County GameStop store in less than three weeks. The sheriff's office said the men might also be responsible for the other incident, at the GameStop's Aberdeen location on Oct. 21

So this isn't first time it's happened...
And the worst part is they didn't even consider putting in more security.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
shakirmoledina said:
where were the security guards? a company as big as GS should atleast have stronger protection from these things though losing like 8000$ isnt much of a problem (with insurance) but losing the game systems would be quite a blow
if ppl are getting their games thru stealing, then grow up
Security guards for games? wat.
When I worked at Game (Think GS but English), there was about four people working at one time, one must be always downstairs and the other three can do what they want.
Keep in mind that the people downstairs was just behind the till talking away.

This was around the time Red Dead Redemption was being released.
On the Wednesday I was working (game was released Friday IIRC), we got the games ready to be sold by Friday.
Now about 100 of those copys was just sitting behind a door that everyone could see in when we walked in and out (the door was for employees going upstairs to the stock room (there was a lock on the door but everyone forgets to turn it on when they walk out)).
If someone was planning on stealing these, all it would take is for them to open the door and put them in a bag and walk out since they was yet to be security tagged.

Game stores are easy to steal from because nobody gives a shit, even the employees steal.

Heck, I was only there for work experience and I was trusted to go to the bank with £500 and work in the stock room by myself. Slip of a few games in my bag that was yet to be registered in the till and they would be none the wiser.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pssssst, anyone wanna buy black ops? (Isn't it out already in New York and what not?)

How much cash and how many game system did the steal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...