Hacking TWLMenu Start failed Error 1

Birojuice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On a nds lite, r4shc 2022 (r4isdhc.com.cn), i installed TWLmenu (flashcard, 8gb micro sd w/ 32kb cluster size), everything works fine but whenever i attempt to open a game it does not work. The "error" varies a bit by what theme i am using, complete white screen (dsi theme) or the error (gbc and r4), it still fails to open the game either way. WITH nds-bootstap the game actually runs normally BUT with very bad audio glitches.
1667015766614.png

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error 1 in your case means the flashcard loader files are missing. Please check the TWiLight Menu++ flashcard installation guide again for how to add them.
As for the audio glitches, I have no idea why that happens, though it could be caused by the DLDI driver applied by your flashcard. Is this the only game with audio glitches?

Birojuice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Error 1 in your case means the flashcard loader files are missing. Please check the TWiLight Menu++ flashcard installation guide again for how to add them.
As for the audio glitches, I have no idea why that happens, though it could be caused by the DLDI driver applied by your flashcard. Is this the only game with audio glitches?
Damn, mb. Every game i have tested presents this issue, also what are the differences/advantages of using nds bootstrap over flashcard fw? Ty again.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, mb. Every game i have tested presents this issue, also what are the differences/advantages of using nds bootstrap over flashcard fw? Ty again.
With nds-bootstrap, you can take screenshots with the in-game menu, as well as run some DSiWare games.
As a downside, DS game compatibility is lower, but should be slightly increased by inserting a DS Memory Expansion Pak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: