iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys.

As some of you may know, I use Twitter fairly often.(Read: All the time).

And I'm always looking for a new Twitter client. Something fun to use, with a nice native looking UI(Or not in some cases)

Well, seeing as I use a Mac. I want it to feel "native" on OS X. Very well integrated and such.

Well, whenever I find a Twitter client. I usually have at least one gripe with it. Now, I don't really have much or any gripes with the official Twitter client for Mac.
But I do enjoy trying new things from unknown developers(Indie?). So, I am always open to trying new clients as long as they are free, or have a free trial. And if I like them, I'll probably buy them.

So, today I found this amazing Twitter client. Called " YoruFukurou" Or, in English "NightOwl". It's a free Twitter client.

I really like the UI and stuff. But I really don't like how it doesn't have the live-streaming API, which is pretty useful for me.
Shit. I feel fucking stupid. It does have the live-streaming API.

I also don't like how it doesn't have an icon in my menu bar. Example: http://d.ifish12.me/3LgO

Also, along with my last point, it doesn't have this either. So I have to stop what I'm doing before tweeting it. It's just more of a hassel. Examples: http://d.ifish12.me/JGAA http://d.ifish12.me/iOhv

But anyway, some apps(Like Twitterrific) have an icon in the menu bar, and when you click it, the whole app pops up. So, I'd really like to see that happen one day.

I really want to see this client evolve into something amazing.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because lowly mortals need to use Twitter?

Seriously, there's no point of actually using Twitter unless it's following news on Twitter. Like following, I don't know, Hideo Kojima's Twitter or Capcom's Twitter because they actually make announcements on it. No regular person uses Twitter and has people actually give a shit about it.

PEOPLE MUST KNOW OF MY BORING AND TYPICAL LIFE!

prowler_ said:
It doesn't do anything if you feedback here, go talk to the actual developer.

But then people wouldn't go "WOW HE'S SUCH A TECH GUY".

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Guild McCommunist said:
Seriously, there's no point of actually using Twitter unless it's following news on Twitter.Some people just prefer Twitter to Facebook (like me).
It's great once you're really into it and not following 10 accounts.QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Sep 10 2011, 01:51 PM) Hideo Kojima's Twitter
CvL4T.png

Food and other stuff in Engrish is 99% of his English Twitter account.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I actually like Twitter. I'm doing a politics degree so big news breaks, twitter is a good resource to use. It makes me wet with geekyness. But fuck following normal people, I don't give a shit about whether your mother has woken you up from bed. Unless she fucked you than I'm interested.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
I actually like Twitter. I'm doing a politics degree so big news breaks, twitter is a good resource to use. It makes me wet with geekyness. But fuck following normal people, I don't give a shit about whether your mother has woken you up from bed. Unless she fucked you than I'm interested.
Why do i always have to be the example?
cry.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
This.

Even though I barely use it I sometimes go on when I'm bored or something.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that