Gaming Twisted Metal

Koopa Troopa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm debating over to get this or not. Has anyone bought it? If so, can you please share your thoughts? Thanks in advance! :yayps3:

G36cBossMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own it its trash don't bother there's only 3 characters i am a hard core twisted metal fan but this was a disappointing game

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to the dumbass above me, its a great game. It was built with multiplayer in mind not single, as that was tacked on at the end. Story is just quick yet decent challenges, the game truly shines in multiplayer. Poeple bitch about there only being 3 characters.... theres 4 "factions" and a bunch of cars that those factions can ride, its the same as any twisted metal game except w/o unique drivers and only 3 character stories. Only poeple with their heads stuck up their ass actually think twisted metal revolves around unique drivers' stories, they were only decent at best, twisted metal has always been about having fun playing w/ your friends and this game excels at that. The maps are huge and filled w/ detail and you have destructible environment, you got a decent selection of cars and you can play with 16 players at a time, it is worth it. I bought it at launch, been playing ever since online. On a side note, you can customized your cars paintjob and you can even play your own custom soundtrack, its a solid game I say buy it, if your a TM fan then its a must and if your not then try it out.

G36cBossMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both of these people are retarded... we waited over 10 years for a twisted metal game and they gave us a big pile of shit the multiplayer has so many bugs its not even worth playing and the single player has 3 characters so beat the game with 3 characters then what? go online with a bunch of bugs? F that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2