Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
ooooo double jump? or only from a fall?

EditL Just noticed the diagonal ball throwing. Also nice.
biggrin.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I personally like the super poppy bright graphics that they are currently opposed to the mockup that guy made.

And SNES? Are you sure it could handle it? Well it probably could, but I'm betting that resources would have to get reworked-over for it to run on SNES.

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just want to say: holy shit this is awesome.
Like the art, like the idea. Pure brilliantness. LBA is great, it deserves this kind of attention, good thing more people see it like this.
Keep up the great work!
grog.gif

Edit: Statement: If Twinsen would be in SSBB.... I'd never play an other character ever again!
laugh.gif

MOmokun

Trophies
XP
Country
The Slimy Pink Caravan
grog.gif

Well, I'm currently trying pixel art and believe me its pretty hard though it looks easy
cry.gif
specially dithering

Ps, takam your my inspiration
wink.gif
, always wanted to make a rpg but thought it was impossible, probably is, but seems abit closer

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
excellent work TakaM, grats. one thing to mention is that i think i would preffer it if the ground had borders in a very dark shade of the inner colour instead of pure black. it makes it look odd, especially where it meets the water. other than that they look fine as they are. do not bother with the trees except if you have a stage with a different overall look. the rough rocks that guy made would be nice but still i wouldn't bother if i was you. Your's look good too. they are just different style...

edit: your animation skills are as good as you painting
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.