Twilight Menu++ Updater Not Working and Pokemon SoulSilver Black Screen and Freezes

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Phantom44, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Phantom44
    OP

Phantom44 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2019
    United States
    Recently I've been trying to use the .cia version of the Twilight Menu++ updater each one of my attempts though I get an error message on my screen I'm not sure how to fix it and was looking for help. In regards to the SoulSilver issue, the rom I'm using is a randomizer which I'm not sure if it has issue with but it runs my White 2 fine. I'm just curious if there is a fix to that as it doesn't happen on DeSume. As well to note I am using a Old Nintendo 3ds xl model.

Attached Files:

2. Dalkaionyt

Dalkaionyt Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2019
    United States
    Redownload twilight menu ++ and the rom needs to be AP patched or you could try and find another one.

3. Phantom44
    OP

Phantom44 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2019
    United States
    I've tried that a couple of times now as well when the rom was AP patched I got an error.

4. sks316

sks316 Professional Shitposter (also I help sometimes)

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Windows XP background
    Delete TWiLight Menu++ Updater from Data Management in System Settings and reinstall it. Then try again.
    As for the SoulSilver issue, can you try with a non-randomized game?

5. Phantom44
    OP

Phantom44 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2019
    United States
    Sorry for the late response but I tried that and it didn't work and I knew the issue with SoulSiver after was that it wasn't ap patched

Dalkaionyt likes this.
  6. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

pip Developer
    Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Just manually update TWiLight to the latest version (without the updater), so you won't need to manually AP-patch it, unless if you're using a randomized ROM.

cvskid likes this.
  7. dsaltiveri

dsaltiveri Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2018
    Spain
    Hello, the R4 theme isn't able to launch gbarunner2 but the acekard works well. Is there a problem or am I doing something wrong?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

8. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

pip Developer
    Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    What happens when you try to launch GBARunner2?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted