Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzisonfire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I try to open an SNES ROM in this it just shows a select ROM menu with a ROM called ROM.SMC.. I select it and nothing happens and I see a white screen on the top screen. Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I try to open an SNES ROM in this it just shows a select ROM menu with a ROM called ROM.SMC.. I select it and nothing happens and I see a white screen on the top screen. Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know
SNES emulation is better on a 3DS as will not needing to cut a chunk off the top or bottom on game play screen

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as will not needing to cut a chunk off the top or bottom on game play screen
That can be fixed in the emulator settings, though ofc, you'll need to fix it every time you launch a ROM, as the settings aren't saved in a RAM disk.
What game are you trying to run?
It might not be compatible.

cruzisonfire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Mario RPG and I also tried donkey Kong country

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also this might be unrelated but I tried punch out for NES and all of the textures were corrupted. It was hilarious however i wasn't able to play the game

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Also this might be unrelated but I tried punch out for NES and all of the textures were corrupted. It was hilarious however i wasn't able to play the game
Mario Rpg and Donkey Kong Country are 2 of the most demanding games on the Snes and more powerful systems than the DS struggle to run those games. For instance Mario Rpg doesn't even run correct using snes emus on the 3ds so no wonder the poor ds can't run it.

As for punch out I had that issue with a dump of the game I just redownloaded the game from another rom site and it ran perfectly.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
D

Deleted User

Donkey Kong Country should work.
Super Mario RPG is a SA-1 chip enhanced game. SA-1 chip emulation is too demanding for the Nintendo DS and therefore not supported by SnemulDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro