Hacking Twilight Hack

KashB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any can give me any advice. I formatted an SD card today and installed the twilight hack and homebrew app onto it to transfer onto the wii. The transfer was succesful and id load zelda and talk to the man, but homebrew won't install as supposed to, any help?

cheers,
Kash

skynth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
um, maybe you should read the *read before you post* or just search Google or the site, you'll find countless posts just like this.

your suppose to walk backwards as soon as you start playing and the twilight hack will launch then just follow the on screen instructions.

C

captfalcon

make sure you got the relevant save file for your region and also firmware, if you havent done this it wont load.

C

captfalcon

also just a heads up....some of the regular posters here do not like to help n00bies. You'll often find go check google as the answer rather than a constructive response. Dont worry its nothing personal, this just happens to anyone who asks a question and may not know where to find any answers.

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would make sure that 1, you made sure to load the save in the actual game, not just transfer the save to the wii and 2 make sure you have the right save based on firmware version. 3.3 and lower uses beta 1 and 3.4 uses beta 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjbr_FiMrYA