Hacking Twilight Hack Problem

Doom Chaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, I have the US Version of Zelda TP and I could only put one (VC) game with the Twilight Hack, and it's Super Smash Bros 64.
I followed many tutorials to make it work, but when I put another VC game, like Ocarina of Time, in my Wii after using the Twilight Hack, this message appears:

"This Channel can't be used" then it freezes.

If I put another different game, it freezes too. All I am asking is a way to fix it OR a .zip or .rar file that contains all I need to make in sort the games work.
Thanks for those who will (probably...) help me.

Doom Chaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...What are injected Channels? Sorry if I am that much of a n00b...
I forgot to say, I downloaded .wad games from Torrents, is there a better place to get VC Games?

muhsheesuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure the VC games are the right region (same as your console), make sure you have enough space on your Wii, and maybe redownload the WAD files from a different source?

Ocarina shouldnt be an injected channel because it's available from the Wii store, super smash is definately injected though, so I find this strange...

Doom Chaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A different source you say? I found Wii-Isos like 5 minutes ago, is it a good source? Do you know any good source? God I hate being so ignorant..

Doom Chaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Double-Post...

I tried another source, but it still shows me the same ****ing message...
I really don't know how to fix this problem. Isn't there any download link that has a fully prepared SD card folder, like all what you need for the hack? (American files). How come it doesn't work and it works for everyone else?!

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Do what muhsheesuh suggested, ensure that the channels are the same region as your Wii.

Did you download the Super Smash Bros. channel or did you inject it yourself?

Doom Chaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice a very quick reply, I downloaded it, it was already in the torrent that I downloaded. And yes, it shows the Sin & Punishment Logo. But it works very well.

Doom Chaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another Double-Post, I hate Look-And-Leavers...

Anyway, I tried the wads on another Wii, and it still doesn't freaking work! It's so annoying and I want it to work >_>. I don't get how come it doesn't work! Also, if I delete the Smash Channel, will I be able to put it back later, or it will do "This Channel can't be used."? And if I put it out, will the other games work? Like if it was the problematic file. Anyway I hope someone helps and doesn't let me down.

EDIT: I removed the Smash Channel with Wad Uninstaller and it still doesn't work for Ocarina and the other games! I just don't get how people manage to make it work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...