Hacking Twilight Hack and playing Zelda

dsireme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Zelda to use the Twilight Hack to hack Animal Crossing and I was wondering if there is anyway I can also play Zelda. I hate to pay all the money on the game and not even be able to try it. The only thing is I make changed to Animal Crossing everyday, so I use the hack everday.

And one have any ideas?
unsure.gif

Also, I have a question about this Homebrew Channel. Someone told me that if someone got pissed off they could upload a virus to it and your system would automatically download it. Is this true? How secure is this Homebrew channel?

Thanks in advance.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is too nooby read up next time

as long as u have homebrew channel you can delete the twilite hack. and start a new zelda game, u dont need twilite hackl ever again

and no nobodys coming to get you STOP IT

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first off, isen't there 3 save spots? and only 2 are tooken up? so you can use the third one for your game

Also thats un true who ever told you that is an idiot

dsireme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it.

As for the first guy with an attituded, what's the problem? I have been searching the Internet for hours trying to figure out what to do. After what I had heard about the Homebrew channel, I didn't want to go that route. And I was talking about someone out to get me but systems in general. Sorry if I piss you off for asking what I though was a pretty legimate question. Hope your day goes better.

dsireme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well saving on the 3rd one didn't work. I used the hack to make changes to Animal crossing and it erased the save game I had in spot number 3. Oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Woody's got wood.