ROM Hack TWEWY & Taiko no Tatsujin DS2 Problems

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey =D

Fistly i want to say, that if this isn't the right place for this topic i'm really sorry, but since the Forums has "other patches!" also as a description thingy i thought it ... whatever

So, I need help with two Games:
- The World Ends With You (US)
- Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2 (something with 7-tsu...)

I am using a DS-X... yeah... i know ._..... whatever, it is on firmware 1.1.3 and has worked perfectly... for now.
But TWEWY just freezes after the Tutorial and Taiko no Tatsujin 2 won't even boot (something with save-error and eject game card..).
Since the "wonderful" Team from the DS-X aren't supporting roms in any way i just wanted to ask one thing:

Are there manual patches, that are executed on the PC (just like the ARM7-Patcher), so i can play those roms without buying a new Flashcart?

Thanks in advance :3

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2wirends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really doubt that dldi patching on real NDS games would help at all... they are intended to patch homebrews.. ... yeah. i dont know anything for the DS-X (glad i waited... still have my Supercard Lite Slot2)

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh haha sry it was like 2am when I wrote that and I wasn't really looking. It's strange for games to just not be compatible with DS-X, but I would look online somewhere for a compatibility list to see if they're really just not compatible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout