TWEWY & Taiko no Tatsujin DS2 Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by darkangel5000, Apr 30, 2008.

Apr 30, 2008
  1. darkangel5000
    OP

Member darkangel5000 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Hey =D

Fistly i want to say, that if this isn't the right place for this topic i'm really sorry, but since the Forums has "other patches!" also as a description thingy i thought it ... whatever

So, I need help with two Games:
    - The World Ends With You (US)
    - Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2 (something with 7-tsu...)

I am using a DS-X... yeah... i know ._..... whatever, it is on firmware 1.1.3 and has worked perfectly... for now.
    But TWEWY just freezes after the Tutorial and Taiko no Tatsujin 2 won't even boot (something with save-error and eject game card..).
    Since the "wonderful" Team from the DS-X aren't supporting roms in any way i just wanted to ask one thing:

Are there manual patches, that are executed on the PC (just like the ARM7-Patcher), so i can play those roms without buying a new Flashcart?

Thanks in advance :3

2. Bkid

Newcomer Bkid Member

United States
    You can DLDI patch to see if that helps. I recommend the right click way, which you can download here. After you install, all you have to do it right click on the .nds file and choose which DLDI you want to patch it with!

If you want to use the other ones, you can go here:

http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/

Let me know if that works out for you. :3

3. 2wirends

Newcomer 2wirends Advanced Member

United States
    i really doubt that dldi patching on real NDS games would help at all... they are intended to patch homebrews.. ... yeah. i dont know anything for the DS-X (glad i waited... still have my Supercard Lite Slot2)

4. Bkid

Newcomer Bkid Member

United States
    Oh haha sry it was like 2am when I wrote that and I wasn't really looking. It's strange for games to just not be compatible with DS-X, but I would look online somewhere for a compatibility list to see if they're really just not compatible.