TWEWY help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by tengusoldier, Sep 14, 2009.

Sep 14, 2009

TWEWY help by tengusoldier at 8:57 AM (906 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. tengusoldier
    OP

Member tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    I have been trying that sleep mde on and off in split seconds to get past the opening but it dosn;t seem to work, it worked flawlesly in my AceKard2 before it died so I ask anyne that can get it to work if I coul ave a save, it shouldnt be that hard since it's pretty much the first 5 minutes of the game.

Thanks ina dvance to anyeone kind enough to proide a save and I might as well kep trying before going to bed, have early UNI tomorrow.

Also, dooes this sleep mode on and off can screw up my DSi if I do it this fast?

2. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    what flash cart are you using still acekard2?i ask because u said it died...well it works fine on my acekard but i did an undub where i changed the audio files to Japanese and it works fine for me...you could try that if you like but i also suggest trying to find another rom from a different source and try that first...also are you using the official firware or AKAIO that could fix it also.

3. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
    My AceKard died so I upgraded to an M3iZero, and I'm ienterested in your undub...is it against the rules to ask for it?

4. Uzumakijl

Member Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    First i suggest you to get another rom from another site, Then to try again, Also closing your dsi might not do anything to it, But it will broke your hinge, And sorry i cannot give you a save since i don't have a DS anymore...

TWEWY Undub In the first post there is pretty well explained how to replace the files and such.

Good Luck [​IMG]

5. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
    Thanks, yeha that works but the movie still locks up [​IMG]

6. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
  7. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
    Acekard saves worked when my AK died and I got an M3iZero so I dont think I need one a slong as AKRPG also saves as .sav

Aslo, THANK YOU VERY FREAKING MUCH!

I had been waiting long to play this game :C
    thanks again [​IMG]