Gaming TWEWY Clothes

KicksDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I don't know what clothes to buy for Neku and Joshua, I am currently lvl 70 and I have 999,999 Yen, I can't get the biggest wallet yet though, so it will have to be something below obviously :]

My BRV Is currently only 125 and Josh's is only 122, but I am working on getting that up as I am Yen Farming atm, so any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
yaynds.gif

EDIT: I am now boosting my BRV to 300 with BRV + then I am going back to yen Farming. (Plus- I have the Samurai helmet already :3)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alot of times cloths depend on what boss your fighting and the strategy your using. So like if you're fighting (spoilers possibly) pathera cantus and you want to use the strategy where you only use your partner while neku sits around with the eden set equiped then you would equip alot of cloths that regenerate health fast.

I personally would equip things like My Phones and Samurai Helm/Samurai Wig for Neku. And then for Joshua just things that boost his defense (and attack if needed). Try the Angel Feather (although that requires 999 BRV but it shouldn't take too long if you farm with Brave+).

Also make sure you have Hollow Leg before you start farming.

KicksDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info :]

I'll try get 999 BRV on Josh, it just takes time >_< because I Use the = BRV + whilst yen farming, then I have to run back to the shop, oh well :]

I'll try get some good def boosting clothes if I casn find any.

Thanks again
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU +1